help wanted!!

Salia and I were both currently in front of the giant hole that Akko broke through, it was almost a quarter of the tree's trunk.

"This is going to be really bad for winter won't it." I said.

"No kidding,it's so massive!" Continued Salia.

I started thinking.

"Let's go ask Renka or Mary at the guild, besides we need food that's suitable for the baby right?" I told Salia.

"Are we gonna party today?!"

"Hey, there are things we can never change...

So hell yeah we will!"I said as we high fived each other.

Salia turned back to the house's direction.

"HEY AKKO WE'RE GOING TO BRING BACK SUPPLIES! PLEASE LOOK AFTER THE KIDDO FOR US!" Shouted Salia before turning to Edel with a smile on her face.

They both began to walk away.

"HOLD IT!!" Shouted Akko flying down towards them as they turned around.

"What are you two thinking? My lord needs to be with her guardians at all times! You can't just leave her on her own like that!" She scolded the two.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I was left alone here for as long as I remember." said Salia

"Yeah but you weren't as young as she is right now."

"We don't want to take her cause we fear she'll be in danger."

Seraphina decided to speak up.

"I can come with you?! I know how to handle myself!"

"You were literally born yesterday." said Salia.

Seraphina pouted.

Seeing the situation as it was, Edel decided to intervene.

"Fine we'll take you with us,but don't call us mother and father there okay? I don't want to ruin my chances with....someone" said Edel.

Salia smirked.

"Hoho? Is this who I'm thinking about?" Salia asked.

"Shut it, you."

"Anyways, you got it?" Asked Edel.

Seraphina immediately nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, Akko you hold down the fort until we come back." said Edel as Salia picked up Seraphina

"Understood." she said before flying back to our house.

Edel then looked at both Seraphina and Salia.

"Well then,shall we?" He asked them as they both nodded.

LATER 

It took the two friends a while to arrive to their destination but they eventually made it in a few hours by flying there at high speed.

Fortunately for them, Seraphina enjoyed being carried along the way and being tossed around everytime.

An act that would incur a certain dragon's wrath should they hear about this.

They reached the city they were looking for as Seraphina was amazed at the immense city that was standing before her.

Salia and Edel landed as they started walking.

"Salia, you go with Seraphina to go buy the food while I go to the guild and ask Mary about anyone that can help us with the issue."

"Aww man,I wanted to go there."