1.

This is an old book I'm redoing. If you're a follower of my books then you may remember the characters and plot.

I  didn't like drinking. I never did. So why did I take so many shots? Why did I dance with some random stranger and then take him home with me?

Stranger danger flew right out the window with this one.

I woke up with the stranger next to me fast asleep and slowly, yet silently I got out of the bed trying not to wake up the gorgeous stranger. When I successfully got out of the bed without disturbing the stranger I immediately put on some clothes. The headache and soreness catches up with me during the process, so I took a seat on the bed.

The stranger grunts a bit making me turn around in a panic. His eyes open slightly, but just enough to let me see the striking blue color they are.

He had such a manly and handsome face with slight stubble and even as his jet black hair sticks up everywhere he looks good. He sits up rubbing his eyes tiredly.  I put a hand on my mouth instinctively. How the hell did I get such a good looking man in my bed?

"Um...sir?" I said lowering my hand.

He blinks with confusion as he looks at the me .He slowly sits up not having much of a reaction. he looks as if he's ended up in this same situation multiple times.

I see his clothes on the ground in front of me and go to grab them for the man. He thanks me quietly and starts to get changed not minding me still being in the room.

I try not to peak but fail. The man looks at me noticing my stare, making me quickly look away in embarrassment and look at the clock in my room.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna be late." I grab some clothes and a towel and goes to the bathroom to get ready for work.

I was too busy gawking at a naked stranger to realize I needed to leave for work almost 5 minutes ago.

As i quickly took a showers, I felt the soreness catching up with me. My knees hurt as I lifted my legs one by one to relieve the tenderness.

When I got out of the shower and looked into the mirror I dramatically let out a gasp at the sight of the marks on all over my neck and down. How come the man had no marks?

"Was he hungry or something, damn." I whisper to myself with annoyance. I reach for some makeup and frantically start covering the marks.

When they are covered up pretty good, I get dressed while stumbling back to my room. I freeze and stand still as I see the man is still in my  bed but now dead asleep. Why hasn't he left?

"Hey!" I yell still standing at the door.

He quickly wakes up and sit up. His hair sticking up even more now.

"You gotta leave, buddy. I gotta go to work and I rather not have a stranger in my house while I'm gone." I say going to my dresser and grabbing my keys, wallet and phone.

"I won't steal your shit." The man mumbles laying back down.

I give a blank look and sigh in defeat, "I'm too late for work to worry about this."

I quickly rush out the door of my apartment and then out of the building trying to make it to work on time. As I rush down the street on my own two feet, I looked at my phone to see I had 5 minutes to get there.

I work at a small but popular bookstore. Since I was an opener I had to be there early enough to get everything set up and turned on.

Thankfully, I got to work right at the time we opened. I unlocked the door and turned on all the lights. As I went to the computer some customers started to already come in.