CHAPTER 1: Tyrant

A male teen said. "Jeez. This place is spooky at night." Whilst while walking in a forest. Tori Teno was the name of the young man.

traversing through the forest Tori shivered at the cold breeze as he passed by some very old trees

After some time of trekking, Tori eventually arrived at a location where the majority of the trees
are dead and. There was a cave in the middle of it all, between the dead trees. Tori sees the cave.

As he slowy approach the cave. He took a look at it. 'During the past month several people have gone missing.' His eyes narrowed looking at this place. 'And days laters, police found the missing people bodies all mangled up.'

Tori looked at the metal baseball bat he was holding. Reassuring himself he has weapon that he could defend himself.

After exhaling deeply, he yelled. "WHO EVER IS INSIDE THERE! GET THE FUCK OUT!'

'There's been some rumors floating around that the killer was hiding in the cave were most, of the trees are died. And I believe it.'

Tori waited for a few minutes for a respond but only met with dead silence.

Tori frowned. He glances into the cave's pitch-black depths, and it seems as though the darkness is staring back at him.

"Looks like i'm going in there." He spoke to himself.

Reaching into his pocket and
pulled out his phone, using it as aflashlight.

He enters the cave.

/0/

Since he first entered the cave, some time has passed. And Tori was still going deeper in the cave.

The only things he came across were some rocks. Bugs that gave Tori a shiver. As well as a suprising number of spiders webs.

"Crap! Why are there so many spiders web?" Tori said in an annoyed tone as he removed some of the spider web from his head.

'Whoever's the killer. They most really like spider webs.' It's seems the deeper Tori went. There were more spiders web in the cave.

Eventually, spider webs filled the cave's walls, ceiling, and whole interior.

The weirdest part was. Aside from the overabundant of spider webs. Tori didn't saw any spiders. Tori did see bugs but not any Araneae or any bugs that make webs.

Tori realized something and abruptly stopped moving. 'When was I knowledgeable enough to know which bugs can make webs when I barely pay attention to class?' He shook his head. 'Doesn't matter.'