y/n kamado.

-NAME
Y/N Kamado
Kamado, Y/N

-RELATIONSHIPS
... this has been redacted. Try again next time. Or never.

-APPEARENCE
H/C hair thar is pulled back and out of his face. His hair is[n't] in a ponytail and his hoodie correlates with his late uniform, the pattern being a beautiful black and green checkered loose fit hoodie. His sweats are black along with his sleeveless turtleneck just under his hoodie. His socks are white and reach his middle shin whilst he wears green shoes matching the shade of his hoodie with a white bottom out.

His skin is clear and soft, although with the exception of his calloused hands which were roughed out by time and training. His body is fit, although he can show a six back and absolute guns for arms, the muscle is contrasted with his body so it never looks like too much nor too little.

He wears hanafuda earrings on each ear with a pink ribbon wrapped around a thick strand of hair. The bank ribbon is hidden by his ear, if you look close enough, you can see the pretty shade peeking out just below his earlobe.

 The bank ribbon is hidden by his ear, if you look close enough, you can see the pretty shade peeking out just below his earlobe

"YOU'RE BLOOD DEMON ART WAS INCREDIBLE!"

-PERSONALITYY/N is quite litterally the kindest man you will ever meet

-PERSONALITY
Y/N is quite litterally the kindest man you will ever meet. Is you were the bump into him, he would be the one to apologize. He never pushes for an answer and knows all the boundaries for women, men, genderfluids, nonbinarys, and trans.

Don't ever doubt for a second he wouldn't jump infront of a car for you, because he would seppukku for you if he really beleives he could save your life.

-BACKSTORY
... this has been redacted. Try again next time. Or never.

-LIFESTYLE
He is an average worker with midpay of a paycheck of a café barista. He lives in a double bedroom apartment, one room being empty and the other being his own. The living, kitchen, and main exit/entrance are all merged into one room.

He works for StarBooks, a small coffee restaurant merged with a library. He has no phone and is penpal's to almost everyone he meets, even writing to people who don't bother to write back.

 He has no phone and is penpal's to almost everyone he meets, even writing to people who don't bother to write back

hello, @ESPRESSO [The Amazing Author] speaking, please be mindful as I have no update schedule. I am going to be updating when I am happy, as this is a hobby, not a chore.

If you feel the need to discuss your disappointment, I suggest you do it elsewhere as I will be prone to not giving a shit.

As for my 2020-2021 stories, I will not be publishing, rewriting, or revising those anytime soon. Please be mindful of my typos. I am not dyslexic nor illiterate, I just can't spell or I struggle to. This is a thing for me, I haven't figured out what is wrong, but I am trying.

Kudos to silly_rabbit_ for giving me props to almost anything I do. Your pretty poggers when you try to be.

-@ESPRESSO
-8.20.22