𝐈𝐈𝐈 . bird field day

⊰❃⊱

PETERKIN WAS CALLED to inspect the damage done to Tatiana's window. Pope had left quite early, folding the blankets and the mattress after letting the air out quietly. He had left her a note scribbled on a piece of paper, setting it on the yellow pillow he had used that night. 

Thanks for the duck down. I'll return the clothes ass soon as I can.

- Delivery Boy

She had vacuum sealed the mattress, put the blankets away, and had decided to change her bedsheets that morning. The power was still off, so she couldn't use the washing machine, but she placed both her sheets and her close-to-dry clothes that she had taken down from the shower walls into the hamper in the corner of the bathroom. Pope had already taken his. After she had toddled down to the living room, awaiting the pure horror of the damage, she set about taking her mannequin and her sewing things upstairs, away from the broken window. Once they were safely put away (the fabric was filthy), she waited for Peterkin to pay her a visit, which eventually, the woman did. Once arrangements were made to contact Tatiana's mother, the teen set about walking to her neighbours, the Cameron's. 

The two teen girls had been friends since they could walk. Tatiana was there during Sarah's mother's absence, and in turn, the blonde was there when her friend's father passed away. The two were thick as thieves. They used to be a group of three, but for reasons, they were now just a duo: Sarah and Tatiana. There was a time in which the two weren't best buddies. It was during Tatiana's relationship with Rafe. Sarah warned her about him, and the raven-haired girl didn't listen. Still, the Cameron girl was still there when she got her heart broken boy her brother, and by JJ. 

The walk to the Cameron's large estate, known as Tannyhill, was short, yet still blood-pumping. Tatiana went straight to the back of the house, smirking when she saw her blonde friend trying to save mice.

"Sarah, the birds need to eat," the raven-haired girl called out. Sarah whipped around to see her friend, fighting off another bird with a tennis racket looking weapon.

"Yeah, but this is genocide, Tia! Mouse genocide," Sarah responded, grunting as she jumped yet again. Tatiana laughed. 

"Alright, Sarah, whatever keeps you happy." She walked over to where Ward Cameron, Sarah's father, and a stout woman with a panicked look on her face were standing.