🫶🏽CHAPTER 1🫶🏽

🤎 Love twist 🤎

🌉Atlanta, Georgia, USA🌉

🌸Brianne' POV 🌸

Walking Down The Crowded Hallway With My Books Clutched Closely To My Chest, I Kept My Head Down Avoiding The Stares I Got. I Come To This School Everyday But Still Manage To Get All This Attention That I Absolutely Hate, I Mean If It Was Coming From A Good Place I Wouldn't Mind But It Wasn't.

The Kids At My School Were Horrible And Comepletely Mean When It Comes To Me, I'm On My 12th Grade Now And My Life Has Been Hell Since I Came To This School 4 Years Ago. I Get Bullied For My Dark Skin And The Fact That I'm A Book Worm Doesn't Help Cause Now I Get Called A Nerd Too On Top Of All These Horrible Names They Gave Me.

"Aye Watch Where You Goin', You Blind Or Sumn?!" A Guy Said After Bumping Into Me, Making Me Drop All My Things.

I Sighed Looking Up At Him With A Bored Expression Realising It Was Kentrell, Captain Of The School's Basketball Team, The Dude Who's Always On My Case For No Fuckin' Reason.

All The People In This School Hate Me But Kentrell? He Leads The Pack. He Has Had A Problem With Me Since 8th Grade And I Don't Even Know Why.

"You're The One Who Pushed Me!"

"Bitch YOU Pushed Me." He Pointed To My Chest Making Me Stumble A Bit.

"No I Didn't!" I Stood By My Word. A Few Students Were Watching Which Made Me Feel Uneasy Cause I Didn't Like That Much Attention On Me.

"I SAID YOU PUSHED ME! Keep Talking Back And Watch Me Smack You Across The Face!." He Came Closer To Me And I Stepped Back Feeling My Heart Start To Race.

"I'm Sorry. . .Sorry." I Mumbled Looking Down Embarrassedly.

"Better Be Sorry, Stupid Bitch!" He Bumped My Shoulder Again While Walking Away And I Sighed Going Down To Pick Up My Books As I Heard A Few Laughs From The Students That Were Watching.

Kentrell Was One Of The Handsome Boys In Our School, He's The School's Bad Boy, He's Quite Popular Too And He Has The Attention Of Many Girls Around Here. I Can't Even Lie I Used To Have The Biggest Crush On Him Too But That Quickly Vanished When I Realised He's An Asshole.

After Gathering My Stuff I Made A Quick Stop At My Locker And Pulled It Open As I Grabbed A Textbook For My First Period Which Was History.

Walking Into The Classroom, I Sighed When I Saw That Almost Everybody Was There Including The Teacher, It Was Extremely Quite And All Eyes Instantly Fell On Me The Minute I Stepped Into Room, Some Started Whispering And Pointing At Me Like They Usually Do But I Ignored It And Went Straight To Where I Always Sit Which Was Sadly At The Front.

I Hated Sitting At The Front Desk Cause That Put Me On The Spotlight, I Get Papers, Pencils And All Kinds Of Stuff Thrown At Me From The Back All The Time Which Is Annoying. I'm Used To It By Now But I Really Wish It Wasn't Like That, I Wish My Life Was More Easier But The Kids In This School Are Monsters, I Hate Them.

I Hate Everything About This Place, I Just Can't Wait To Graduate And Be Done With It.

As I Was Still Sitting Waiting For Ms. Knowles To Start Teaching, A Guy Walked In And Half Of The Class Froze, Especially The Girls Cause He Was Very Handsome.

He Had On Some Blue Jeans, A Black Shirt With White Jordan Sneakers And His Hair Cut Was Really Neat, His Skin Was Perfection. He Was Like Something Out Of A Magazine, I Found Myself Drooling For A Minute.

"Oh My God, Who. Is. That.?" I Heard The Girl Behind Me Whispering To Her Friend And I Rolled My Eyes.

Her Name Was Asia, One Of The Girls In Our School Who Think They Got It All Figured Out But When You Look At Her Books You'd Be Disappointed, If Dumb Was A Person It Would Be Asia Williams. She's What People Call The 'It Girl' And She Thinks She's Better Than Everybody But She Ain't.

I Watched As The Guy Went To Ms. Knowles And Talked To Her, I Had Never Seen Him Before So I'm Guessing He's New Here.? He Must Be.

"Okay Everybody, Listen Up! We Got A New Student Who Just Got Transferred From Harlem, Can You Introduce Yourself To The Class?." The Teacher, Ms Knowles Said And Everybody Got Silent Waiting On Him To Speak.

He Looked At All Of Us And Sighed Like He Was Irritated "I'm Jacob Perez." He Simply Said Doing A Small Head Nod.

"Damn Daddy, You Are Fine!" Asia Said From Behind Me And Her Friends Started Giggling Along With Her.

"Asia I Wish You Were As Outspoken When It Comes To School Work As You Are About Boys And Other Irrelevant Things!" Ms Knowles Said And The Whole Class Bursted Out Laughing While I Remained Silent.

"Damn Ms Knowles That Was Bold, You Just Embarrassed The Poor Girl." A Guy Called Ray Ray Said Making The Class Laugh Some More And Asia Rolled Her Eyes Cause She Knew He Was Teasing Her.

Ray Ray Was The Class Clown, He Liked Making Silly Jokes , Always Loud And Shit But He Seemed Like A Cool Guy Even Tho He Hung Around Assholes Like Kentrell, He Was Kinda Nice.

"Alright, Settle Down!!" Ms Knowles Said Making Everybody Stop Laughing "Jacob You Can Go Sit Next To Brianne Over There.."

My Head Popped Up The Minute I Heard My Name And I Felt My Heart Beating Fast, Out Of All The Empty Seats In This Class She's Gonna Tell Him To Come Sit Next To Me?

Why Lord Jesus?!

"Brianne Lift Up Your Hand So Jacob Can See You Please." Ms Knowles Pointed Me Out And As Usual The Attention Fell On Me.

I Sighed While Hesitantly Lifting Up My Hand Hoping He Would Just Pass Me And Go Sit Somewhere Else But He Came Straight To My Desk.

I Was Annoyed, I Didn't Want Anyone Sitting Next To Me Especially This New Boy I Don't Know, He Looks Arrogant I Just Know He's Gonna Have Something Mean To Say About Me Just Like Everybody In This School.

"Hey Jacob, I Wouldn't Wanna Sit With That Weirdo If I Were You." I Heard Asia Say And Some Of The Students Laughed.

I Felt The New Guy Looking At Me But I Never Lifted My Head As I Avoided Eye Contact.

"I'm Gonna Need Y'all To Remove Your Textbooks And Turn To Page 39, We Got Alot To Catch Up On And Y'all Have Been Stalling Lately So I Need You Guys To Pull Up Your Socks, The Last Test You Did Wasn't Very Impressive."

"Ms Knowles Do You Blame Us? The Test Was Ass, Shit Had A Nigga Feeling Stupid Cause Y'all Be Giving Us Questions We've Never Seen Before." Ray Ray Rambled As Usual.

"No Rayan, You Just Don't Listen When I Teach." Ms Knowles Rolled Her Eyes. "And Stop Using Those Kind Of Words In My Class Before You Get Kicked Out."

Ray Ray Sucked His Teeth And Looked Down While His Friends Laughed At Him.

"Yo, Do You Mind If We Use Your Textbook? I Haven't Gotten Mine Yet." The New Guy Said Catching Me Off Guard And I Instantly Got Nervous.

"Uhm...S-Sure." I Moved My Textbook To The Middle So He Could See.

"Thanks." He Mumbled And I Nodded My Head.

He Smelled So Damn Good I Felt My Knees Weakening, I Wasn't Used To Sharing A Desk With Anybody Especially A Guy, A Good Looking Guy At That!

This Is Gonna Be A Long Day.