🫶🏽CHAPTER 6🫶🏽

🤎 LOVE TWIST🤎

🌉Atlanta, Georgia, USA🌉

🌸Jacob's POV🌸

Arriving At My Brother's 12 Million Dollar Mansion In Beverly Hills, I Punched In The Codes On The Gate And It Instantly Opened As I Drove Into The Yard.

My Bother Is A Well Known Businessman So We Be Living Large, My Pops Walked Out On Us When I Was 6. He Met Somebody Younger Then Divorced My Mama And We Never Saw Him After That.

Dude Didn't Even Bother Helping My Moms Financially He Just Ghosted Her, Leaving Her With No Choice But To Raise 2 Sons On Her Own, She Was Working 2 Jobs In Order To Take Care Of Me And My Big Brother Raheem, Who Was In High School At The Time.

When Raheem Graduated College He Made Her Retire Early Cause He Felt Like He Owned It To Her To Take Care Of Her And He Didn't Want Her Lifting A Finger, He Made Good Money And Owned A Really Successful Company Downtown So He's Been Taking Good Care Of Me And Our Moms For The Longest Now, He Makes Sure We Have Everything. If I Wake Up Feeling Like I Want A New Car Tomorrow? Better Believe He Gon Make Sure I Get It.

I'll Forever Respect Him For Stepping Up And Being A Father Figure To Me When Our Pops Punked Out.

"We're Here." I Told Bri As I Parked My Car Next To The 5 Cars That Were Already On The Front.

We Stepped Out The Car At The Same Time And Babygirl Started Looking Around.

"Damn, This House Is Huge!!" She Gasped.

"You Ain't Gotta Be That Shocked Now." I Slightly Chuckled. "Come, Let's Go In."

I Led The Way To The Front Door Which Had A Security System Installed And I Had To Put My Finger Print To Un Lock The Door.

"Woow, Y'all Really Opening Doors With Finger Prints?"

"Yeahhh, My Bro Is A Big Shot Businessman So Security Gotta Be Tight Around Here."

"Ohh, Okayy. Well It's Beautiful In Here."

"Thanks, You Mind If I Go Change Into Something More Comfy? I'll Be Quick."

"Go Ahead."

"Make Yourself Comfortable, The Living Room Is That Side." I Pointed To The Right.

She Nodded And Made Her Way To The Living Room While I Went Over To The Stairs And Jogged Up, 2 Stairs At A Time.

I Made It To My Room And Brushed My Teeth Real Quick Out Of Habit Then I Changed Into Some Basketball Shorts And A White Tank Top.

I Stepped Into My Nike Slides And Put My Phone On The Charger Then Left The Room.

"Yeah Man, I Already Told You I Can't Make It To The Meeting. Reschedule For Tomorrow Afternoon." I Saw My Brother Walking Into The House While Talking On The Phone With His Car Keys In Hand And A Paper Bag From My Favourite Sneaker Store.

"Aight Let Me Know Once You've Done That." He Ended The Call And Looked At Me.

"Why You Home So Early?" I Asked.

"I Can't Come To My House Early Now?" He Gave Me The Side Eye. "What You Up To?"

"Why You Always Gotta Assume I'm Up To Something?" I Chuckled.

"Cause I'd Be A Fool Not To After Your Recent Behavior."

"Aight Man Can You Stop Throwing That In My Face?." I Rolled My Eyes.

He Looked At Me For A Minute "Whatever Princeton." He Called Me By My Middle Name "I Got The Sneakers You Wanted Right Here." He Handed Me The Bag And My Whole Face Lit Up.