𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

📆: December 6th, 2022
📍: Fashion World Venue, Prospect heights, Brooklyn NY

Cameras flash as the slick black Limousine pulls up to the rolled-out red carpet. Green eyes look out into the crowded entrance causing Cheryl to release a shaky breath. A soft warm hand grabs onto hers and she looks over at the owner.

"I'm right here. You got this." Toni whispers, picking her hand up to kiss it. "And you look so beautiful."

When Cheryl requested to have a dress and power suit made for her and the brunette, she wasn't expecting her fashion crew to go all out. The model is sporting an elegant red fitted dress that shows her back and has a leg slit.

Her girlfriend is wearing the same color, and material, a woman's power suit that hugs her alethic arms just the way, Cheryl loves it, and a matching lace top rests underneath her blazer.

"So do you, TT." the redhead bites her lip softly.

Suddenly her girl's side door is opened and the screams of the excited fans and paparazzi reach their ears clearer. She shares another look with her girlfriend, who squeezes her hand. The driver offers his hand, which the brunette gladly takes before turning to face her.

Cheryl takes her love's warm hand and pushes herself out of her seat, shivering from the cold winter air. The screams get louder and the flashes become more prominent. She waves at all of the happy, smiling, excited faces as her girlfriend and the security guards lead her toward the entrance and away from the cold December air.

"You two look so amazing!"

"So beautiful, Cheryl!

"They're so stunning together."

"Cheryl, look over here please!"

Toni shoots a glare at one of the people who try to grab the model making the suspect back away slightly. Once they are safely inside, Toni holds onto her waist.

"Are you okay?" hazel orbs look her over protectively. "Someone tried to literally grab you."

"I'm okay, my love," Cheryl confirms. "Don't worry." porcelain hands cup her face before kissing her gently.

"Okay..." the basketball star breathes out. "Ready for some press?"

"I'm never ready for press." the model scoffs and leads her girlfriend towards the backdrop with all of the flashing cameras. Celebrities and extended guests pose for pictures, most notorious figures doing mini interviews as well.

Toni holds her girl's waist once they reach the area and instantly, her 'modeling' face is put on. The couple poses for pictures, one of Cheryl kissing her cheek, another with her head on her shoulder.

Their fans are going to go crazy once the photos drop.

They continue down the line as their eyes move from one cameraman to another before they reach the interviewer. The couple smile at the woman in greeting as she gets ready to ask her question.

"Cheryl and Toni! What a lovely duo we have here. Are you excited for tonight?"

"Yes, so excited. I mean, I'm starting my very first clothing line and I'm just over the moon happy." the reporter nods while she listens to the model speak.

"I just want to say that I'm so happy and proud of you for coming this far. I can't imagine how long you've been waiting for this to happen."

"Oh yes, for so long. It's been a dream of mine since forever."