Chapter 8

Jack's pov :

"what do you mean?" Vinnie asks, as I turn to face him.

He walks closer and I stop him with my hand.

"Don't freaking act like nothings wrong you ignored my calls, basically ignored me and went to hang out with some random influencer sluts and your cheater friends when you knew I was waiting for you so we could go out with Zoi, Chase and Baron"

"I lost track of time Jack, I have a fucking life outside of hanging with you" he says.

"then why'd you show up to my place? You fucking shit you know how stupid I felt when Chase mentioned what they saw on your story when we're supposed to be hanging out"

"jack..."

"don't fucking Jack me, you always say it's just me and how much you love me but I'm starting to think you're just saying this to keep me around"

"if I wanted I would've left long ago, but not I'm still stuck with this shit"

My eyes are basically tearing as he speaks.

I walk to the door, throwing the door open.

"Get the fuck out of my house" I tell him.

"jack, fuck I'm sorry"

"get the fuck out"

He doesn't listen and stand infront of me like a little bitch.

"baby, I'm so sorry"

I'm so sick of this.

I close the door, and walk away.

I stop and turn my head.

"I'm going to bed because I don't have time for this shit, I don't want to see you when I wake up and leave your key"

"baby"

"jack, I'm sorry okay I just... Fuck" I walk into my room.

I lay down on my bed, making sure to put a pillow on Vinnie's side.

It takes me about ten minutes to stop crying and a few seconds to fall asleep.