Chapter 15

Vinnie's pov :

My mom smiles and they walk closer gathering me and Jack into a group hug.

"Oh my goshhh, I am soo happy" my mom says.

"Is this why we're having a family dinner tonight?" my dad asks as Reggie walks out the house with the biggest whoop!

We separate and all walk into the house.

Reggie wraps Jack in a hug.

"welcome to the family and Goodluck with that goof"

Jack laughs and says "I've been struggling with this goof"

My parents laugh and we all move to sit down at the table.

"well arent you guys so happy I pulled out the big guns and made and ordered everything Vinnie asked without asking questions?"

"mom, you had questions" Reggie says.

"I had to tell her that it was a suprise for you and that Vinnie wanted you to really like it" Reggie tells Jack.

"yea well I don't only like it but I love it"

"you better, I spent my day slaving around this house" my mom says and we all laugh.

"appreciate it ma"

"Thanks Mrs Hacker" Jack's tell her.

"well let's dig in"

We spend the evening, eating and laughing around the dinner table.

I know my mom was trying to ask questions without having to ask.

Two hours pass and it's finally time for me and Jack to continue our date.

"we'd love to stay and chit chat, but we have a date to complete" I kiss my moms cheek, hug my dad and punch my brothers arm.

Jack follows, hugging everyone and saying goodbye.

"JJ LET'S HUSTLE" I say as Jack and myself walk out the house.

My mom shouts another greeting as I open the car door for Jack as he rolls his eyes at me.

"such a gentleman"

"only for you"