Rakesh Caught.. Or....

Next day in the thana just before lunch... both Haseena and Karishma were moderately ill.. while pushpa ji thought of a plan..

Ps: (In mind) Aaj hume dekhna hoga... agar kuch hota hai ye khane ke baad... subah se dono ne kuch nahi khaya hai...

After eating lunch haseena reacted first... within 15 mins of finishing all her food... she ran to the washroom and vomited... her stomach hurt badly as she came out drained..Pushpa came behind her in the room to see haseena taking support of the cupboard... she held her by the shoulders... and made her sit on the bed.. Haseena leaned her head on pushpas shoulder...

Ps: Haseena... kya hua.. she hugged her.. pet dard kar raha hai.. Haseena nodded and clutched pushpas dress tightly... Shaant shaant bachha... kuch nahi hua hai... she made haseena lie down..  

The other three came in the room.. Ss: Maddam sir kya hua.. she immediately went to her and sat next to her.. Haseena groaned in pain while Santosh cradled her in her arms.. 

Ps: (In mind) Itna dard normally hona bohot mushkil hai.. magar drug ke sahayata se.. bilkul ho sakta hai... (Speaking) Karishma ji jaldi se udhar table se inki davai laiye..

Karishma quickly brought it and fed it too haseena.. Santu hugged haseena and tried to keep her calm.. In around 10 minutes she calmed down.. lay her head in santus lap...drained and unwilling to move..

Ps: Maddam sir.. she softly caressed her hair.. ab theek lag raha hai... Haseena nodded yes.. Haash.. she turned to cheeta... cheete tum aur kj thane ko sambhalo.. hum aate hai.. They agreed and left..

Pushpa thought for a few seconds and asked: Maddam sir aapko kisi khane ke cheez se allergy hai kya.. ya koi aisi cheez jo khake aapki tabiyat kharab ho jaati hai.. Haseena nodded no.. Achha... (Thinking tone).. achha aap aaram kijiye.. santu tum inke sath raho.. inhe jab theek lagega inhe le ana.. Santosh agreed and Pushpa left the room.. 

______________________________________

Karishma was also feeling unwell.. her head was hurting badly... she put her head down and pressed her head...

Pushpa came out to find karishma in that state.. she was sure it was Rakesh's food that was causing this.. she went to her and pat her head softly..

Ps: Aapko bhi theek nahi lag raha hai.. Karishma nodded yes.. Dekhiye karishma ji... hume lagta hai ye sab kuch rakesh ka kiya hai.. Karishma looked at questioningly..

Dekhiye.. jab bhi aap lunch khati hai aapki tabiyat theek nahi hoti hai... haseena maddam ka to aur bhi zyada.. dinner jab khati hai aapko kuch ho jaata hai.. pura din aap dono cheeze khate hai lekin kuch nahi hota... uska khana khake hi kuch hota hai aap dono ko..

Karishma thought for a while.. realizing what she said was right... They planned to go home a little early and keep an eye on him..

In an hour haseena felt better and came out.. Ks: Are maddam sir.. aap theek hai ab..

Hm: Ji ji karishma singh hume behtar lag raha hai... pata nahi kya ho raha hai.. itni baar ek din mai itna tabiyat kharab hona normal to nahi ho sakta.. 

Ks: Kuch nahi hua hai bas food poisoning hua hoga.. isilie jab bhi aap khate hai y..ye hota hai.. Haseena nodded in agreement and they all got back to work..

_________________________________

In the night they asked Haseena and left early.. Ks: Hum andar rahenge hmm rakesh... kuch lage to bula lena.. Rakesh agreed..