001 | The Beginning of Change

'All my life, I have always been lurking in the shadows with my back away from the light. It intrigued me... the unknown. At first I wanted to see what my brother saw and once I did I tried to turn away and leave, but by that time I was already stuck in the pit of despair forevermore. The rage and abyss took over my body and it became a furious battle that I knew I couldn't win... and would one day allow myself to succumb to that very dark impulse.

But if there was one thing I could change about my life is that I wish there was someone that could save not only me, but each and every one of us. From the ones who stood by my side all my life in battle and in loss. Those who cherished the small things and would do whatever it took to protect those around them because they loved and care about them, their family.

With this I leave the world in hopes someone can change all the bad and make it into something better.

- Pierro Sakamoto aka Y/N Sano'

« 2000: Meeting Draken For The First Time »

Y/N had just ditched school cause she didn't feel like staying there for too long, and decided to hang around the city after Drama class. Because of how quickly she left the school grounds, she had completely forgotten she was not wearing her normal clothes. Instead she was wearing a short black wig with an undercut and a middle part, a white oversized shirt, black cargo shorts, and a charcoal trench coat matched with black sneakers.

After doing some window shopping, Y/N turned a corner to go through a back alley that would take her back to school seeing as it was almost the end of the day. But on the way, she noticed a group of delinquents harassing a young girl. Not thinking, she ran over to them and bent down to her knees when she was nearby them and pushed herself into the air to swing her leg around; kicking them all in the head in one fell swoop. The kick was hard enough to knock them all out.

She checked to see if the girl was okay, which she was now that she had helped. Turns out that those men were sent after her because she refused to get back together with her ex boyfriend, so they were trying to bring her back to her boss by force. She asked for Y/N's number just incase, and telling her saviour her name in the process -- Akari Sendo.

Then she asked why a guy like her would help someone who she didn't know and as she questioned why she said that. She had finally taken in her appearance and almost face palmed herself. 'God of course she would ask that. I am dressed as a freaking dude right now.' She thought to yourself. She formulated a response along the lines of "I would never forgive myself if I saw someone in need and simply ignored it. That's why I helped."

Just as Y/N was about to leave Akari and go her own way, the sound of claps could be heard from behind her. "Wow that was impressive. Never thought I'd see another person take someone out with one kick like that." the person who was clapping said.

Turning her attention to where the voice was coming from, she saw two blonds. The first one was looking down so she couldn't see their face yet while the other was half bold, with only the hair on top of his hair braided. He also had a tattoo on the side of his shaven head of a dragon. It was quite intricately detailed and looked like it would've hurt to get. He was wearing a white shirt with a red sleeveless jacket. The other seemed to have top hair with an undercut, and was wearing a black and white jumpsuit.

"What's your name, man? Mine is Ken Ryuguji from Fourth Elementary, but call me Draken." the boy with the dragon tattoo continued. Crossing her arms she looked to the window that was nearby for a brief moment, trying to play along with this as it could be great for her acting skills. After all she were failing in Drama class so this could be homework.