005 | Truth or Lie...?

"Who's that?!" a deep voice called out, followed by footsteps coming towards Y/N. To her surprise it was of course Draken... the person she was trying to avoid in this very moment.

"Y/N? What on earth are you doing here... and why are you dressed in a Toman uniform for?"

Y/N chuckled as she stood up straight, exiting her hiding place and walking towards the Dragon-tattooed teenager. She had to come up with an excuse that could be probable in this moment... Think Y/N Think! 

"Well I was in a rush to go out of this house earlier that I threw on the first set of clothes I saw in the laundry basket, but I didn't know it was Mikey's clothes... You know me, always rushing and not double checking things ehe~." she uttered, hoping it would be enough to ease any suspicions that may have aroused.

"Oh well you shouldn't be walking around in that... If someone sees you in that and think you're apart of the gang, then you'll be in danger." he said in a serious tone, hang now grabbing her hand as he dragged her to his bike. She sighed in relief and smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head with her free hand. "Yeah you're right, I will try to be careful next time! I promise!" 

As they stood beside his bike, he looked through his stuff to find his iconic black and white haori he wears outside of toman fights and meetings. He motioned for her to lift up her arms, which she complied and he put it on her with it being big on her but was enough to cover up the jacket and to keep her warm. "I will take you home, so just keep that on until we get you back home in your room..." she nodded and jumped onto the back of his bike with no complaints...

~~~

Upon arrival, Draken insisted to walk her inside and though she tried to kindly say no, she ended up giving in especially since he may probably stay over the night if Mikey saw him before he leaves. So she covered her torso more with the haori as they walked into the Sano household, trying their best to be quiet and not awaken anyone. Though they didn't get far before a girl with luscious long blonde hair walked out of a room and into the hallway. The girl had caught Draken with a hand on Y/N's shoulder and arm, while she was wearing his haori. 

She instantly ran to Draken's side and wrapped her arms around his free one, while trying to tug him towards her bedroom. "Draken, I didn't know you were over! Or perhaps you're here to see me? If so we should definitely go to my room to hang for a bit!" she said, while trying to see who the other girl was whose body was turned away from her.

"We can hangout another time Emma, right now I am busy and will most likely be in the garage with Mikey later... Plus it's late and you should go to sleep." he replied back while gently shrugging her off his arm, quickly leading Y/N to her bedroom. Y/N looked up at him and this was when Emma saw it was in fact her half-sister that was wearing his haori... which made her both mad and jealous.

They went down a few hallways before they finally reached Y/N's bedroom door, and she was about to bid the tall blonde goodnight but was stopped before she could even begin by him opening her door and pushing her in -- closing the door behind the two of them. "Hey what are you doing? I am safe in my room, so shouldn't you be going to Mikey now??" she whispered screamed, eyes widened in confusion.

"I want to talk to you, and Mikey can wait..." he simply stated, taking a step forward towards her which now caused her to look up because of his height. She looked into his gaze, trying to grasp what he was thinking and what sorta expression he had... which she couldn't see well as the only light in the room was the moonlight via the window.

"Be honest with me now... was what you said earlier the truth?" his voice was low but also had a hint of some kind of emotion she couldn't quite grasp. Shit was I not convincing enough or did something else I did or say cause him to question my response? she thought to herself. "O-Of course it was! What other truth would there be besides what I said?" she replied, trying to add a hint of offense to her words.

"Maybe you are secretly a Toman member."

Those words weighed on her, shaking her entire core and being... Like as if those words struck her so hard that she was numb to the core and could barely breathe. How was she supposed to respond? What can she say to get that thought out of his mind? Nothing... She had no idea what to say or do. Even if she could come up with something, it would only be a temporary fix for he would come to the conclusion that she's living a double life again...

"I'm just kidding!" he chuckled, causing the colour that once drained from her body to replenish right along her cheeks -- a strong hue of crimson spreading. Was he really joking or just messing with her? She tried formulating words but she could only say "Ah you got me there!" voice shaky.

He wrapped an arm around her neck and held her close, head-locking her in the most gentlest of ways. "You really thought that I believed you had a double life, or could fight well enough to be in a gang?" he said, still laughing wholeheartedly. Y/N could only chuckle in response until he let go and made his way to the door.

..

...

....

.........

Y/N could've let it go, allow him to have his fun and leave... but something inside her was telling her not to...

"It's true..."

She's held onto the secret for far too long now...

" I am a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang..."

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────                                                                      「 ✎ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞! 」 

I know it's been a while and I am so deeply sorry for that but I am going to try to update all my fanfics as I know there are many people waiting for new chapters, besides I miss writing! Little update on me and what's been happening. I recently started a photography course and I am about 6 weeks into it and about to start week 7! I've also have been doing a lot of cosplay and just spending time with friends... Though at the moment I do have a minor cold as it's winter so yanno! ehe~.

I know the chapter is shorter then usual but I promise that I will try to write longer ones!!

Word count: 1,024

As usual, don't forget to ~

Favourite | Comment | Share if you enjoyed this chapter!

See you all in the next chapter!