Vacation!/4th SRVNT

The rest of the still cold afternoon was spent in cuddling with two very warm wolves! It was such a nice feeling to have something so soft to cuddle with in bed!

Mom called me outside once it was 4 though, got to eat dinner and all that stuff. Not that I am complaining though, curry is life! And curry made by mom is the whole of reality!

"Hehe." I chuckled to myself as I swing my legs back and forth under the bedside. I was currently checking out my levels, stats, skills, and other stuff that I manage in my panel.

<< Name: Akutagawa Kira | Gender: Female | LVL: 56 | Titles: Chosen One, Aberration | HP: 2,200 | SP: 2,200 | MP: 3,420,950 >>

<< Class: Stellar Sorceress | STR: 21 | SPD: 26. | SNS: 21 | DEX: 29 | VIT: 22 | INT: 136,838 >>

<< Skills: {Swordsmanship: 4}, [Basic Magic: max}, {Advanced Magic: 6}, {Stellar magic: 3}, [Cooking: 3], {Heaven's Chosen: Max}, -{<-[Stellar Parallax: Max]->}- >>

<< Current Star Servant(s): Zenith, Yoru, Shiro >>

<< Current Stat/skill points: 440 >>

Hoh! Those are just my natural stats without any alter, I am now as strong as 200 humans multiplied by five! As I have guessed, if I keep growing older in age, I will get stronger!

I amassed all my stat points that I had through all my level ups, and managed to save up that much, huh? Well, thinking that I only spent a total of 120 skill points, it's reasonable.

Since I was at the age where I could now properly hold the sword, I thought that it was time I start practicing swordsmanship, and so I bought a technique from the system and started practicing.

For the total of one hundred and fifteen skill points, Dawn-Breaker, a swordsmanship style which consists of 12 stances, one must have extreme aptitude and dexterity to even hope of practicing it.

The reason for that is because of the skill needed to fluidly connect and rotate between the 12 stances and form the blade dance that came with fully mastering the technique.

This was the technique that I had used to kill every giant in the Tokyo apocalypse, except that one abnormally strong bastard of course. The thirteenth stance consumes life force in exchange of power.

It was the main reason I had died in my last life; I had consumed every once of life force I had, but in the end, I wasn't strong enough, but I will change that very fact!

I clenched my fist as I stared at the window. "Things will be different this time around." I spoke with confidence to myself. This was the reason I had stocked up on stat points.

In any case that I needed to use my life force; I would dump every single stat point I have stocked up into my vitality stat, and I would last longer than ever, I would continue to fight till I beat every opponent.

Mom and Dad entered the bedroom as I quickly lied on the bed and pulled the sheets up. "Goodnight." I muttered quietly as my parents smiled at me. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

Dad turned the lights off as I turned around, erasing my mind of thoughts and closed my eyes, crickets softly sang their songs as I slowly drift away in my dream, falling asleep.

The next day morning, I was met with the strange feeling in the ambient mana in the air, I opened my eyes to see what was happening, the mana in the air was slowly getting corrupted by the cold.

"Weird, why is it behaving that way? Is it because it's adjusting to the mountain's cold?" I spoke to myself as I sat up and got out of bed. I folded the sheets and tidied the bed as I walked out.