15 Chaotic Discovery

The guests who had chosen the last known whereabouts were happy to hear that they would be investigating Ruben's room. Montana thought it would be a great place for clues. She had solved the first murder by choosing the last known, so she had confidence.

When they entered the room, it was a giant mess. Everything was upended. The bed was ruffled and the tables were turned over. Even the curtain in the window was torn. No, not torn, shredded. Bailey walked over to them, inspecting them. This had to be some sort of clue.

Regina reached down and picked up a rod on the floor. She dropped it with a scream. "Hot! Oh my god!" The rod was a thousand degrees. Andrew grabbed a quilt and picked it up. "This could have been used to kill Ruben for all we know." His voice was small and very quiet. The murders were taking a toll on his mental health. Andrew looked up at the heavens and performed the sign of the cross. "Mother, help me through this." He whispered.

Regina looked around but didn't see Montana. Oh no, she probably had found something. She was determined not to let her win again. Bailey nodded at Regina and they walked into the bathroom. Montana was bent over the tub and was looking at two white balls. "His eyes!" Bailey exclaimed rushing in. Andrew followed suit.

It was indeed the eyes of Ruben Hathaway. Bailey had never seen eyes outside of the socket and was intrigued by how clean they were. The entire ordeal was revolting and he got up to rest his eyes but stopped. There, sitting beside the door was a note. He grabbed it, deciding not to share it. There was so much to see in this room and although the other guests left very confused, Bailey was relieved.