chapter 1

To be honest, I didn't think that the prologue would get somehow get 4 votes.

Thanks to everyone who voted

By the way, all of this will happen before the main story events

--------------------------------------------------------+

Archer pov:

Months had passed since he decided to take on Alaya's mission in this new world he had found himself surprised to find that he still had all his memories including the one before becoming a member of the counter force this turn of events had now led him to have what could be the most bizarre experience he ever had and the most unique one throughout all his life, being conscious as a baby inside of a woman's womb.

at first, it was both horrifying and rather boring sometimes since there was nothing to do except looking at endless darkness and waiting to be born he tried to move but then decided against it fearing that he might end up harming his soon-to-be Mother using any type of mage craft was out of the question a baby body is extremely fragile and he not sure if this world has the same mage craft rules as his old world so he decided that until he was born he won't use mage craft, with that he was left with just listening to the heartbeat of his mother for the next nine months.

Yor pov:

I opened my eyes feeling the sunlight hit my face, waking up with a grunt I heard noises coming from the kitchen not caring about it I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower after I was done I took a stand in front of the mirror and brushing my teeth, as I was brushing my teeth my eyes wander to my stomach looking at the bump with a fond smile, it's been 8 months since I got pregnant I gently put my hand on my stomach smiling to myself I went downstairs and in the kitchen, he was there the love of my life my husband and most importantly my son's father loid, he was cooking breakfast with relaxing face when he turned around he looked at me with a smile making me remember why I fell in love with him.

Loid: good morning yor did you sleep well? Breakfast will be ready soon so just take a seat.

Yor: good morning loid sorry you had to wake up early again to make breakfast

Loid: don't worry about it you're pregnant after all you should just rest and leave it to me.

Yor is very happy with her love life even at the age of 27 she still remembers when she met loid in high school they had been in love for 10 years, and her love for him didn't change at all they get married when she was 24 and now she is pregnant with his baby.

Loid: how are you feeling your stomach, doesn't hurt right?

Yor: don't worry I slept well and I didn't feel any pain.

A look of relief was on loid's face and with that, both of them sit down at the kitchen table eating in silence, and both of them were thinking about the parent's life with a happy smiles. After all, nothing will come between their love for each other and their baby boy.

Without knowing that the same baby will cause trouble between them.

One month later:

Doctor: push!!!

Yor:ugh!!

In the emergency room of the hospital
Yor was given birth to her baby it was very painful for her she could see the doctor and his assistants running around the room.

Doctor: push!!!!!!

With a final push, yor felt the pain lessen as she pants slowly.

Doctor: it's a healthy boy Mam.