chapter 4

Sup I'm back

Sorry school keep me busy
I am also from Algeria so we stay 8 hours at school.

---------------------------------------------------------

Archer pov

I was running as fast as I could multiple zombies had tried to stop me but thanks to the bow I took and tracedfractall I was able to defeat them from what I saw till now there are 2 types of zombies the archer type and the shyte type It was quite annoying since I can't use normal tracing.
as I was running I heard another explosion from the top. my instincts are telling me to not go but I need to know what happening up there, as I was lost in thought I didn't notice the figure swinging at me only thanks to my mind's eyes I was able to jump back just before I got hit.

I looked up at the figure that attacked me. well, I guess there are more than 2 types.

It was a zombie it was tall and wearing some type of reviling clothes
However, the moment my eyes saw the weapons the zombie was using only one thought came to my mind.....
........

I WANT THAT!!!!!

The zombie was using dual blades that resemble the shape of a katana. I shot a quick arrow to test her speed and unlike the others she guarded it. I shot another arrow and to my surprise, she Dodges it.

Looks like a long-range attack is not going to work against her and she is stronger and faster than me. it's not like I can't follow her movement the problem here is my body which is only 10 years old but I got to do with what I have and a small body would make it a bit hard for her to hit me.

My mind-eye already made a plan to defeat her.

Archer: trace fractal!!!!

A normal sword appeared in my right hand while the bow was still in my left hand.

I lowered my body a bit ready to sprint. Whiting for her to go on the offensive.

After a few seconds, she finally moved toward me while running seeing this I also went running toward her ready to put my plan in motion.

As we were 1 meter apart she swung downward while I jumped and swung upward the moment our swords touched my sword broke like plastic but that was my plan all along because she swung her sword with so much power and found no type of struggle behind my attack she slipped a bit forward putting me  right behind her
I quickly draw my bow and shot an arrow at her just as she was about to turn around and do a follow-up attack the arrow hit her in between her eyes making her body fall to the ground.

Putting the bow on my back I walked toward her body and picked up the two blades, they were light making them more useable for this body, with my new weapons I made my way towards the elevator there were some zombies here and there but nothing I couldn't handle with my swords especially since I longer needed to rely on trace fractal.

Time skip

Finally, I found the elevator I entered and hit the button with the highest number.

After a few seconds, I felt the elevator stop and the door opened for me, however, the moment the door opened I felt cold, and strong wind hit my face forcing me to close my eyes after a short moment I opened my eyes and looked outside the elevator and realised it was snowing.

Ah, right that jerk told me that we were going to a place where I can play with snow. I slowly stepped out of the elevator and felt a gaze on me to my surprise there were two people there and they looked like they were fighting I looked at the older figure it was a beautiful woman with White hair and blue eyes wearing clothes that looked like summer clothes for fuck sake yet she looked absolutely. Fine.