The new girl

Hii!! I'm y/n y/l/n i'm 16 years old and i'm a singer and actress and this is the history how i meet the love of my life let's begin!!!!

Pov yn
It was a beautifull morning in Los Angeles i just wanted to stay in my bed till late and then i remember i had a flight this afternoon and i hadn't even packed my bags yet my mom and dad were staying in los angeles for work so i had to fend for myself on this trip.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower, I put on some comfortable clothes for the day that don't get uncomfortable in the middle of the trip.

this is the outfit ( u can imagine other outfit)

I went for breakfast it was chocolate pancakes my all time favorite, then when I finished I went upstairs I did my makeup and started packing, I kept it all the perfumes, make-up, hair products, hygiene products, and more .I was a singer and actress so I took the songs that were still to be written in a small backpack to launch them later, I took a portable charger in case my cell phone runs out battery, headphones, charger, earrings, rings, necklaces, and many more things I arranged everything and then I went downstairs.

Y/d :wow that's too many suitcases and they can't even fit in the car' he says while laughing.

y/n: relax dad they will fit there we just have to make a few adjustments and they will fit.

Y/m: LUNCH IS READYYYYYY' my mom says.

time break

after lunch I say goodbye to my mother and my father takes me to the airport then I say goodbye to my father and I go to the plane.

I spent the whole trip watching movies and listening to music then I saw that there were 15 minutes left before we landed so I packed everything because there was no one by my side so I put my two suitcases on the chair next to me.

time break we landed i got off the plane and went straight to get my bags so i wouldnt lose them i put a fluorescent tape on each one to know they were mine.

i called an uber to go to the house i bought in outer banks and when i got there i had a car i started to wonder if that house belonged to someone and i bought it but it was a bmw so i called my mom and she said that 4 hours before the trip she bought a car and sent it there by private plane yes a private plane just to take a car but I loved it I had left my old car in LA but then I came across a BMW oh how happy but too tired to be in the car already.

Time break I did some shopping at a nearby market and made my dinner, I had dinner then I went to my room and took off all the decorations to put in if it wasn't going to be a dull room of course I jumped on the bed after that I arranged my clothes, perfumes, rings, necklaces and the rest I had brought when I saw it it was already midnight I sent a message to my mother and luckily she was awake because when I wake her up in the middle of the night she gets a little angry, then I put on my pajamas and I went to sleep.