☆i love you☆

I didn't care much because he certainly didn't cared about what happened yesterday I got up and went to take a quick shower I put on white shorts and a black shirt with straps with black boots with laces and a moon necklace then I went to make breakfast and saw that my parents called me a thousand times i was completely dead at that moment so i called my mother.

Y/n:hii mommm!! I say nervous asf

Y/m:omg thank god why didn't you anser yesterday?

Y/n:i was at the beach all day and made some friends and went to have fun with them don't worry i'm okay"i say lying i don't even got a friend in obx why did i said that s.

Y/m:cool you make some friends

Y/n:yeah

Y/m:ok dad is at work i tell him you are ok kisses sweetie bye

Y/n:by mom love u

Y/m:love u tooo bye bye

Y/n:bye......

Pov yn
i couldn't stop thinking about jj i think i'm liking him but no y/n you just met him yesterday it goes away he doesn't even like you he just did that because.......because........god i just needed a hug from my mom now and from jj too I'll take a walk and get ideas and what to do.
while i was walking on the street i see jj whit people 1 girl and 2 boys he was simling and he looked at me i waved and he just ignored me i don't know why he didn't know me of course he must have forgotten about me i go back to walking a little sad then i come across starbucks and i go in of course starbucks addicted this bitch right here in the meantime I get a message from my dancers they are already coming and the show is in less than 2 months we have already trained a little in LA soon a smile opens on my face to see that they were with my parents i start dancing like a happy little kid 3hrs to go before they get to outer banks i was so anxious then i walk back and look back at jj he waves at me and i wave back wait this just happened jj maybank waved did he see it was me did he remember me he makes a gesture for me to go to them but they were on a boat and i was wearing BOOTS and no bikini but still i was all mocked almost falling in the middle of the way.

JJ:hii y/n!! He helps me getting on the boat

xxx:OMFG IS REALLY YOUUU OMG JJ MAYBANK KISSED Y/N Y/L/N AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y/n:who are you?i say laughing

xxx:sry i'm kiara carrera

Y/n:ok jj did you tell them about the kiss?

JJ:yes i did

xxx: ummm helloooo

xxx:HELLOOOOOOOOO

JJ:sry guys uh yn this is John b and this is Pope

Pope:finally introduce us to your girlfriend

Y/n:jj and i don't have nothing we aren't dating ok

JB:and about the kiss uh?

Y/n:it clearly meant nothing to me or him we only met yesterday fuck!!

Pope:chill so yall just friends ?

JJ:no Y/n:yes' we say ate the same time

Y/n:yes and my team it's coming today in 2h i have to go now bye. Kisses

JJ:bye.....

JB:damm bro you like her?

JJ:NO I DON'T

kiara:stop yelling jj damm bro it's 10pm fuck!

JJ:SHE SAID IT DIDN'T MEAN NOTHING TO HER I TOUGH IT MEAN SOMETING TO HER I LIKE HER YES SINCE THE MOMENT SHE CAME RUNING TO ME HELPING ME sorry by screaming i just....

Pope:GO TALK TO HER BRO
Kiara:GO TALK TO HER BRO
JB:GO TALK TO HER BRO

JJ:no

Kiara:oh yes you are come on jay!!!!

Jj:you don't need to push me isn't?

Kiara: go she is still there

JJ:fine..

Pov yn
I see jj coming towards me i pretend everything is alright i was crying acctualy it clearly mean someting to me and to him

jj:hi yn...

Y/n:hi j

JJ:are u okay?

Y/n:kinda

JJ:what do you mean kinda?

Y/n:i'm sorry i said it didn't mean nothing to me but i.......i...i...

JJ:you what?

Y/n:i think i like you

JJ:you think or you are sure?

Y/n:i'm sure. I say smiling

JJ:and now?

Y/n:and now you kiss me you idiot'you push him by his shirt and kiss him a long romantic kiss you never kissed like this before it was magic true magic. he tease you whit every single touch his hands on your waist and the other hand in your head pulling you closer to him

you guys stop the kiss for shortness of breath and give a mini kiss afterwards jj's friends partying in the background they wanted to see jj happy with someone because all the girls he dated were only with him for sex after sex but i'm not like that i want to be the best person for him in this world.

JJ:i love you yn

Y/n:i love you too babe