Chapter 19- The Meeting That Will Change Everything

The day had come. (Y/n) gathered everything she needed and left the house holding the envelope. Her parents had preapproved her visit to the Aoyagi's, so she didn't have to wait. The first stop the (h/c) went to was the post office.

"Oh, hello, dear," a clerk waved at her.

She came closer to the desk and pulled out her letter from her bag.

"I'd like this sent to a friend of mine."

"And his address?"

"XXXX."

"Alright, your letter should reach your friend's mailbox tomorrow."

"Got it, thank you," she bowed politely, "Have a good day!"

"You too, dear!"

(Y/n) left the post office and headed to her next spot. Before she could go anywhere, however, she had to wait for the light to turn green. The girl got tired of waiting, so she put on some music. What music was she listening to, you may be asking? Well, it was Nightcord. She didn't realize it, but Tsukasa came behind her. He noticed her and tapped her shoulder, making (Y/n) turn around.

"Oh, Tsukasa-senpai, what are you doing here?"

"Me? Well..." the blonde boy thought carefully, "I was heading to the mall, you?"

"You're going to the mall? Say, could you come to help me?"

"With what?"

Finally, the light turned green, and (Y/n) put away her phone and headphones.

"I'll tell you when we get there."

"Oh, okay then..."

Tsukasa followed (Y/n) until they entered the crowded mall.

"So," he looked into her eyes, "Now that we are here, what do you need help with?"

"Do you know where I could find clay?"

"Clay? It's easier if you found it in an art store, but-"

"I live closer to the mall; that's the only reason I come here."

"Oh," Tsukasa turned away, "Well, I know there's a couple of art stores here. The closest one is upstairs and to the right of the escalators."

"Got it, thanks Tsukasa-senpai!"

"Wait," he got a hold of her arm, "Before you leave, could we talk?"

"This isn't the ideal place to chat, but okay," she gently smiled.

The two kept strolling around until they found an empty bench to sit on.

"What did you need to tell me?" (Y/n) immediately asked while plopping down.

"...I wanted to say..." he said slowly, "I'm sorry."

"Eh? Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"Sorry that you to be in a problem I had with Toya. He has been acting weird since you came that I had to ask him if he was okay. Instead of responding, he questioned if I liked you. I replied with no, and Toya came closer and said something like, 'I'm glad you're being honest since the only reason I'm still happy is because of her.'"

"Happy because of me? That doesn't sound correct."

"I know," Tsukasa sighed heavily, "The point I'm trying to make is that- Toya cares about you deeply. Akito even explained to me how you are the light to him, and he thrives with you."

"So, why are you rambling about me now?"

"Hm? Oh, um, don't worry about that."

The blonde boy put a hand on her shoulder.