Part 4

Sidharth and Naaz started going to college/hospital together everyday. Now, everyone in college was aware that Shehnaaz was Sidharth's cousin and as expected a lot of girls started approaching Naaz to get details about Sidharth.

'Shehnaaz, tu pagal nahi ho rahi hai apne bhaijaan ki hotness se' Piya said irritated after 4th girl had approached them since morning for Sidharth's number. 

'Haan yaar, pagal to ho rahe hum. but kya karein irresistible to hai bhaijaan' she said dreamingly 

Piya: Tere harkatein theek nahi lag rahi. Tujhe to pasand nahi aa gaye?

Naaz was a little taken aback, of course she liked him but does she like him as a man. How can she, he was her brother. 'No, a cousin she met only now, she never spent any time with him as brother' her heart tried to reason. All confused, she put her head down on the table and shook it in frustration.

Naaz: Yaar, aache to lagte hai humne, smart hai to smart hi lagenge naa. But, humne sabse jyada unse baatein karna pasand hai. Aisa lagta hai jaise wo humne aache se samjhte hai. Roz raat ko hum intezaar karte hai unke saath waqt guzarne ka. Isme kuch azeeb hai kya? She asked Piya to get confirmation on what her heart already knew.

Piya: Aisa lagta hai madam ko ishq ho gaya hai. Tumko pehli baar koi pasand to aaya. Mubarak ho meri jaan.

Naaz was happy to finally accept her feelings but she was also worried if Sidharth would reciprocate her feelings. But she decided to be quiet and go with the flow for now.

One week After:

Everyone was sitting together for dinner when Sidharth announced 'Main Mumbai move kar raha hu. Tata memorial mein apply kiya tha, wo accept ho gaya hai. Next week join karna hai'

Suddenly, everyone was silent as if they froze. Shehnaaz felt a pang in her heart, he is going away from her.

Reesha: Apne to bola tha aap apne hospital mein hi oncology department kholenge. Abhi Mumbai kyu jaa rahe?

Sid: Ammi, abhi humne itne cases handle nahi kiye hai ki khud se, department head kaise kar paayenge. Mumbai mein cancer ka best hospital hai, udhar kuch saal ke liye jaa rahe phir wapas aa jayenge.

Reesha wanted to argue more but was cut by Salim: Aap jaye, seekhna jaroori hai.

Everyone sat in silence and finished their dinner. Sid went to Naaz's room after dinner as it was kind of their night ritual. When he entered her room he saw her sleeping, completely covered in quilt. He was about to move out when he heard a sob, he immediately pulled the quilt down and found Naaz crying under covers. He wiped her tears and cupped her face 'Kya hua Naaz, aise kyu ro rahi hu? Kuch saal ke liye hi jaa raha hu'

Naaz: Aap ko itni jaldi hi jaana tha to yahan aaye hi kyu. Nahi milna tha humse. Aapko family ke liye koi feeling nahi hai, aap chale hi jao.

It was difficult for Sid as well; he was not just leaving behind his family but also Naaz. He didn't know what he felt for her, but he was sure that she was really important for him.

Sid: Naaz, tum janti ho naa mujhe oncology dept kholna hai, ye mera dream hai. Main agar Mumbai nahi gaya to kabhi bhi apna dream pura nahi kar paunga. Will you not support me?

Naaz: Nahi, wo baat nahi hai. Sorry, hum jante hai aap kyu jaa rahe hai but humko bura lag raha hai. Hum aapko miss karenge. She said innocently and looked at him with teary eyes. His heart was breaking to see tears in her eyes, he kissed her forehead.

Sid: Naaz, please don't cry. Tum aise rukhsat karogi to main nahi jaa paunga. Please smile for me. And kal se hum bahut masti karenge before I go. What say girl???