"Just a moment, Frida, just a moment," he panted in her ear. May 2002 / Frida

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF IT'S NOT FOR YOU, DON'T READ IT, PLEASE. KIND REGARDS / ME & I

She stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor where their suites were. Sweaty, but satisfied. In the VIP section of the sports complex at the hotel, she had been working her ass off. Now she'd take a shower and after that she'd go to see Benny. She would lay beside him, cuddle. She loved the warmth and affection. She was becoming old, without passion, but she did love Benny. Maybe even more than before? No, that wasn't the case. It was different now. They were older and experienced life differently. Less black and white? Maybe. Less of a turn-on anyway... God, how sex-minded they used to be. She chuckled and then heard the bell of the elevator. She got out, greeted the security guard, and walked through the shared room. One of Björns sweaters was lying on the antique table. Further on, the door to the laundry room was open. She walked over to it, saw that Agnetha's sneakers were drying on the washing machine, and closed the room. Then she went on to her suite. They didn't use keys anymore. The first few nights she had put the key in some sort of secret place so that Benny could enter, but she had quickly changed her mind about that. Although she had to admit that Thomas could not have gotten in if they had done everything by the rules. On the other hand, Thomas was just as sly as could be and he would have gotten in anyway, according to Minsting. In the hall of her suite, she stretched and then she opened the door to the living room. Her eyes grew three times bigger. It was almost completely dark - except for a few dimmed lights - and countless tea lights on the coffee table. A heart made of lit candles.

Soft piano music in the background.

Benny sat on the couch and looked at her.  "Hi honey, did you have a good workout?"

"Um, yeah, but what's this? Oh my God," she stammered incoherently.

He stood up and walked over to her.

"I need to shower," she said, before he touched her.

"No, you're taking a bath, I've decided," he said, placing his hand on her neck.

He let his lips brush over hers and gently pushed her toward the bathroom. Again, she couldn't believe her eyes. There were candles everywhere and the bathtub was full. It smelled wonderful.

"To what do I owe this?" she asked, automatically taking his hand.

"I thought it was so sad how things ended yesterday," he said a little uncomfortably. "I'm sorry!"

She let go of his hand and stroked his beard for a moment. "Honey, there was nothing you could do about it! I would have done the same thing. There could have been something wrong with Ludde and we've already discussed it!"

"I know that, but I just wanted to spoil you rotten and let you know that I love you, because I do," he replied.

Almighty, she melted à la minute. How sweet he was! "I love you too and I'd love to hold you, but I'm really, really sweaty..." she said.

He pulled her into his arms. "I've had you sweaty and sticky in my arms so many times before. Do you really think that could stop me?"

Um...

He was right; sweating and fighting for a climax in some idiotic position that wasn't even in the Kama Sutra, but which they had found out and which absolutely led to the desired result...

"Well, okay," she said chuckling, "but I'm warning you, I am sticky."

"Delicious! And then that tight sports outfit. You're driving me wild, Lyngstad!"

She burst out laughing, allowed herself to be convinced, and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you, Benny, it looks very romantic!"

"Yes, I do have it in me!"