"Sorry, love, I didn't mean to hurt you." May 2002 / Frida

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL. IF IT'S NOT FOR YOU, DON'T READ IT / ME & I

"Here you go, Minsting," she said, handing Agnetha a cappuccino and sitting down facing her.

"Thank you."

"And now you have to tell me everything from A to Z," she continued, wiggling her eyebrows.

Agnetha chuckled and immediately turned red.

Both with large sunglasses and wearing caps, they sat on a terrace in Legoland. Benny and Björn were accompanying the kids and they could finally have a coffee. Tilda, their fantastic little excuse - after all, someone had to look after her - was asleep in the stroller next to them.

They had been in the amusement park since around twelve o'clock. Half an hour ago, she had been the only one to get soaking wet in the Viking River Splash. After she had recovered from the laughter, they had all gone to look for a souvenir shop where she could buy a sweater and finally she had bought fifteen of them. One for everyone. Now they all had a LEGO sweater and Tilda looked too cute in her mini hoody. After they had walked back to the photographers at the beginning of the park to have their picture taken - which they did not want to when they first arrived - Agnetha and she now had a moment together.

This was necessary, because already at nine o'clock in the morning Agnetha's first SMS of the day had come in. "Friddle, how are you? Did you sleep well? I slept like a log. In the context of Lena preying on MY guy, I immediately you know what... Fucking exciting! Especially what he did to me afterwards! We need to catch up! XD."

Chuckling, she had stretched and had sent a message back. "My goodness, Minsting! I can't let the two of you out of my sight for a second!!! Catch up we must! Things are better here, thank you. XXX, F."

She had indeed slept well, in her Benny shirt. Strange that something like that could bring genuine peace. Just the smell of someone...

She had woken up very relaxed after she had had a strange dream in which she could fly. By herself, without an aeroplane. If she jumped high enough on a trampoline, she would reach the clouds.

And there was Lotta. Beautifully beautiful, very serene. She waved and looked so happy. In her hand she held a transparent vase. There was glitter in it, in so many colours that the people on earth could no longer count them. As she flew by, Lotta sprinkled all the glitter over her. She did a looping, stretched out her arms to her daughter and touched her hands. Then she went back to the ground. Benny caught her. It turned out that she had participated in an experiment of someone who fought against gravity. Benny had bought it for her as a present. Now he had no money left, but that didn't matter. He didn't need any and he had her, he said...

She had woken up with a smile. It seemed more than a dream and she felt so much better than the day before.

Agnetha cleared her throat and pushed her chair closer to hers. She looked briefly into the stroller. Tilda was still asleep.

"So, Minsting, steamy windows yesterday?" she urged.

Agnetha chuckled. "Ah, man, it was so great!"

"You go, girl! Tell me EVERYTHING!" she said, laughing. "What did he do to you?"

"Oh my God! I honestly thought I was about to die from... well, you get the point."

"Do you know that an 'orgasm' is called 'la petite mort' in French?" she asked. "That means 'the little death'."

Agnetha laughed. "Well, that was quite true. For a short moment I was convinced that I wouldn't survive, but before that - when I grabbed Björn - it was very nice as well. I was so relaxed. I seriously thought someone had put oxazepam in my ice cream."