The Oni's First Time As a Bottom

Art Credit: KureNaiZ1 on Twitter!

*as you might be able to tell, this chapter is VERY much NSFW, I still put the warning as to when it gets spicy though, but most of it is lemon! You have been warnnnedd!*

3 Weeks Later..

Context: You and Itto had made a bet, and Itto had unsurprisingly lost.. The loser has to do whatever the winner requests them to do, for the rest of the day!

"Looks like I won~". You say smugly. He releases a deep sigh "Look, you only won because I let you!" he says, as you can tell hes just being salty. You smile "Soo, what will be my first command?" you say teasingly. He blushes a bit "Just, don't tell me to do anything weird, k?" he says a bit nervously. "Hmm? I thought the whole point of the bet was to command the loser of anything the winner wanted, no matter what?" you say with a teasing smile. He started to blush. He looks away "I guess I did say that.." he says in a mumble. You smirk "Ok then, I want you to refer to me as your master!" His eyes widened "Huh?!" he looks at you with a shocked and confused expression. You smile "So? What am I?" he gulps and breaks eye contact with you. "You're.. My master.." he says, with an extremely flustered face. You smile smugly. "And I want you to put this on your choker!". You then pull out an attachable leash!? His eyes widened "Y-you.. You're joking, right?" he laughs. You blink twice, and sigh. His eyes widened. "You're.. Serious" He stops laughing, and then rubs his neck."Guess I can't say no huh..". He hesitantly puts the leash on. "What? D-do you want me to crawl too?" he says jokingly. You laugh a bit "You might not want to give me ideas". You smirk "Now, I want you to bark for me" He never thought you'd make such degrading requests! "Hm.. b-... bark bark!" he tries to mimic a bark, with an embarrassed look on his face. "Is that what you wanted?". You can't help but laugh a bit. "H-hey! What's so funny?" He says with a pout expression. You blush a bit "you're cute~". He blushes a lot. "You think im c-cute?". You nod "Come on, let's go to my house~". He blushes a tad and stands up. You're holding the leash, and you walk him to your house, with a smirk. He is embarrassed, he can tell you're enjoying this.. "I swear I'm gonna get ya back for this.." he says, with slight irritation.

WARNING: LEMONNN AHEAD! The spicy levels are high with this chapter- and I feel like I should also warn you that this lemon does involve "toys" and...p e g g i n g.. This is my take on a more submissive Itto and dominant reader, if that's your kind of thing, ENJOY.

You make it to the house and make him sit on your bed. Your smile becomes more mischievous. He laughs a bit nervously "Why do I feel like you're gonna tell me to do something very very weird?". Your eyes widened a bit "The fact you mention it makes me think you want me to". He swallows nervously, but smirks "And what if I did, huh~? Master~?". You give him a flirtatious smile. You scoot a chair in front of him, making him a bit confused. You sit down, and cross your arms. "Undress" You say, a bit demandingly. His eyes widened, he felt a bit intimidated by your tone of voice. He complies, and starts to take his coat, and everything else. He then slides off his belt, and pants. He sits back down, very flustered and embarrassed by his erection. Your eyes widened a bit. He breaks eye contact with you. "I'm not sure, uh.. why it's erect...". You smile "You must enjoy my demands, huh~?". He blushes, and notices you staring at it, making him feel a bit embarrassed. "Mhm.." he releases a nervous sound, the feeling of your eyes violating him was kind of a turn on. You smirk "I want you to touch yourself in front of me". His eyes widened "Y-you mean.. Masterbate?". He blushes a lot, and has an embarrassed look on his face. "If that's what you really want, master.." He then slightly hesitantly puts his hand on his dick, and starts to stroke it, slowly. He swallows nervously. "This is, s-so embarrassing.." he says, with a bit of a shaky voice. You can tell he was extremely flustered. You start to pity him a bit, but you can't help but enjoy this. He's stroking it a bit faster and he starts to pant a bit. His eyes were closed, and his brows were furrowed. He then starts to rub one of his ears. "Mmh~" he moans a bit. You smile "You're so sexy~". He opens his eyes, and they widen a bit. Your small praises make him that much closer. "Ngh~" He groans a bit. You lean closer to his other ear and whisper "Does my voice turn you on~?". That whisper gave him goosebumps, and made him release a shaky sigh. "Y-yes, master..". He says shyly. You then teasingly moan in his ear "Ahh~~". His eyes widened "huh- M-master, please~ i-if you do that, I won't last much l-longer-". You started to teasingly bite his ear gently, making him moan a bit. He started to stroke his dick a bit faster, raising the stimulation. You smile lustfully, and look into his eyes, gripping his chin, and forcing him to look into your eyes. "Cum for me~". He then accidentally released a bit of a whine. Your eyes looking into his, and your grip on his chin, it made him much more turned on. "Y-yes, master~~". You then kiss him, making his heart beat quicken with more excitement "gmh~ mmh~!" He does a small whimper in the kiss, and finally reaches his climax. Some of it ended up landing on his thighs and stomach. You release from the kiss, licking your lips and he starts to pant a bit.