Comms/Q&A ETC

Hellooo :D

There is a few things I wanted to talk about/clarify things about this fanfic and other stuff-

Tbh I never thought my fanfic would get this big! I can't put into words how happy it makes me! (●'◡'●)ノ life has been rough on me, and sometimes I like to look back at the funny/supportive comments you guys leave! Writing really feels like the last thing I have to escape from my current situations in my life, and knowing that maybe my fanfic can be an escape for someone makes me happy.

Sometimes I wish I could just go into the world of my fanfics... If only :')

Anyways- other stuff I wanted to mention-

I'm not sure where I plan to take this fanfic- like the ending. Im also not sure when or if ill stop updating completely anytime soon, but I do have plenty of ideas for new chapters(both fluff and smut), I just gotta write them(sorry it takes me an eternity)

I'd also like to try to take commissions as well! I'd be willing to take almost anything with fluff and smut, so if you wanna request something, you can send it to me in private message or comment on here! :)

If you have any questions you would like to ask(like a Q&A) you can also comment here about it!

Just wanted to talk abt the fanfic and other things I had on my mind like doing comms-

One more thing I wanna mention- is if you enjoy reading my fanfic, I'd really appreciate you voting! It helps me know how well it is and how much you guys like it! I also appreciate the support a lot! ❤

Hope you have a good night/day! And once again, thank you so much for your support! :)