⇨ 𝟔 - 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 .

the crew order the tickets to go see the movie aliens. once they walk into the theater, they find out where everyone will sit.

lucas and el sit next to max, while erica sits on the other side of lucas.

on the other side of el is mike, then will.

next to will is argyle, followed by jonathan and nancy.

steve is next to nancy, and dustin is next to steve.
eddie is on the other side of dustin, and robin is next to eddie.

the isle in front of them is murray next to hopper who's sitting next to joyce.

the movie had started and everyone was getting comfortable, with their snacks and drinks.

"hey lucas, i didn't have enough to get a drink or snacks. can we share?" max says, whispering.

"of course max, you don't have to ask."
lucas says, smirking.

in the middle of the movie, a terrifying alien appears and max gets scared, then hugs onto lucas' arm.

lucas is scared too so he hugs her back.

erica looks at her brother and says, "you nerd. getting scared so easily.."

everyone is scared of the movie except for, eddie, erica, argyle, hopper, and murray.

for most of the movie people are hugging
each other out of fear.

lucas and max are hugging, so is jonathan and nancy, and hopper and joyce.

will is holding mikes hand tightly, and mike is going along with it. (byler 🥰🤞🏼)

dustin and steve are terrified, hugging each other like mother and son would.

argyle is kinda just staring admiring the aliens,
spoiler alert— he's high.

erica is giving a face of disappointment to everyone. and eddie is laughing every time someone dies.

once the movie ends, everyone walks out and splits into argyle and eddies vans.

erica, lucas, max, steve, dustin, robin, and murray all live near each other, and are in eddies van.

el, mike, will, jonathan, nancy, joyce, and hopper
are all in argyles van.

once they are in the vans, everyone starts talking again.

— eddie's van —

"hey lucas, i'm sorry for hugging onto you so tight. i guess i was just really scared" max says, hoping for forgiveness.

"well max, I was scared too and you really shouldn't apologize. i actually liked when we were hugging like that." lucas says, revealing how he felt in that moment.

"you know, me too." max says, slightly smiling.
then the van stops.

"alright harrington, buckley, and bauman! this is your stop!"

"hey eddie, i'm actually spending the night at steve's." dustin says, excited to be with his best friend for the night. (aka mom 🤗)

"alright, anyone else leaving that I don't know about?" eddie asks.

"oh yea, lucas, i'm spending the night at tina's. mom already knows so, bye nerd!"

"love you too erica" lucas says, sarcastically.

steve, robin, dustin, erica, and murray then leave the van, leaving lucas and max alone with eddie who's listening to metallica in the front of the van.

lucas and max are silent, not knowing what to talk about, when all of a sudden, lucas turns his head to say something, but so does max.

now their lips are inches away from touching.
they gaze into each other's eyes and..

they kiss

it seems to last forever and they don't want it to stop, when all of a sudden eddie looks back, and opens his eyes widely.

"sinclair. oh my god! not in the back of my van dude!"

max and lucas are so embarrassed and start to blush.

"eddie it's-" lucas starts.

" i was just gonna say that we're at your house, dude." eddie says, still shocked.

"oh well.. bye ma-"
lucas begins, but then gets interrupted by max.

"hey, lucas?" max says quietly.

"yes max?" lucas says.

"can I stay here at your house?" max asks.

"of course.. come on" lucas says, trying to hide how excited he is that she asked that.

they then both walk out the van to start walking to lucas' front door when lucas feels a hand on his shoulder.

"sinclair.. man, i'm proud of you." says eddie, with a smirk.

"thanks ed." lucas says, confidently.

"well bye, have fun and stay safe, if you know what I mean.." eddie says with an smirk.

"i will— wait a sec. EW EDDIE! THATS DISGUSTING!" lucas says, whisper-yelling.

"i'm joking! bye kid." eddie says with a chuckle.

"yeah yeah.."

lucas then gets to the front door where max is
standing.

"what was that about?" max asks, curiously.

"oh nothing, lets go inside" lucas says, admiring max in all her glory.

max then looks back up at lucas, staring into his pretty eyes.

then they get closer and closer until..

one more kiss.