Benadog

requested by: 0_Kerplunk_0

(your welcome 🥰)

nsfw//

        It was the 4th of July. Brock was hosting a barbeque, and the band was invited to the event. They were serving burgers, hot dogs, salads, donut holes, soda, juice, alcohol, and more. As soon as the band arrived, they groped at the food table, starving, as they hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch.

        "Jesus Christ!" Puff cried out! "Finally, some good fucking food! I cant believe that moron Benatar ate the entire box of Froot Loops last night!!" 

        "Cheese an' crackers!! I alrea'y  told you tha' there was hardly anyfing left in the bag!!🤬🤬 " Benadryl cried out in protest. 

"Whatever guys." Deejay groaned.

        As they were picking out what foods to eat, the members of the band spotted some hot chicks that Brock invited. Everyone except for Benatar scarfed down the food, and scurried on over to the girls, hoping to get laid. However, Benatar, on the other hand, did not particularly care for the attention of the ladies, as he had his sights set on something else. 

        He had grabbed a burger and one hot dog, plain of the bun and condiments. He gazed upon it in awe, taking in how long and thick it was. He suddenly looked down, feeling something rise in his pants. He then rapidly looked around and sprinted back to the bus, plate in hand. He loosened his belt and slid off his jeans and boxers, and laid down on the floor.

        He pumped his erection rapidly, sliding the hot dog down his throat, trying carefully not to tear it. He loved how the thick piece of meat fit in his mouth. After a minute, he then popped the sausage out and brought it down south, lining it up with his hole. He took a deep breath and shoved it in and out of his warm, wet, tight, quivering Benatussy, the walls of his ass clenching around the makeshift penis. After 30 seconds of going at it with the hot dog, he found his prostate, hitting it and releasing a loud moan.

        "Holy shit, did you guys hear that?" Puff turned around, astonished. His attempt at seducing the hot chicks turned out to be futile, as did the rest of the band members. 

        "Is that Benatar?" Deejay speculated, wondering how that could be Benatar if he never found a chick at the party. 

        "Wait, did he get laid?!? There's no way that knucklehead could have gotten a chick to sleep with him before us!! Maybe he's masturbating?" Axel inquired. "Lets go to the bus and scare him." 

        "LMAO yes!!" Puff whooped. (yes, he did say LMAO irl 💀)"That would be fucking hilarious!!!"

        The band began quietly creeping towards the bus, absolutely not expecting what they saw next. They peered through the window, shocked at what they saw next. Benatar was having the time of his life there, sprawled out on the floor, shoving a hot dog up his ass. He laid there, whimpering and moaning in his high pitched Bri'ish voice. He began to run out of breath, close to climaxing. "Nghh~~ "AUUGHGHH 😩😩" He moaned, his juicy cvm shooting up into the air, then hitting the floor.

     Axel thought it was kinda hot, and got a slight boner, while the other 2 stood there. Traumatized. "What. The. Fuck." Puff said in a monotone voice. Deejay just stood there, silently processing.

        Benatar grabbed a paper towel to clean up the white sticky mess, and bent over with his bare ass out in order to do so. Axel got an even bigger boner from this. He then pulled up his jeans and boxers, forgetting to put the belt back on. He then noticed it on the floor and bent over to pick up once again, Axel getting an outrageously hard boner from this. He then rinsed the hot dog and ate it. (💀💀)

        He then hopped out of the bus, ass sore from having a literal hot dog penetrating him less than 10 minutes ago. The rest of the band stood there to have an intervention with the Bri'ish twink, while Axel tried to hide his boner with his T-shirt.

        "Benatar. What the fuck was that." Deejay uttered in awe. 

        "Oh. You di'nt see that." Benatar babbled, walking away. The band members decided not to bother the blonde, hoping not to traumatize themselves further. Axel scurried off to wank his willy, while the other 2 decided not to focus on.. whatever happened.. anymore. Maybe this could be something to laugh about in the future.

__________________________________________

A/N:

I HATE THIS SO MUCH. GRAHHHAHGSDGGH. HELP 💀💀

THIS IS NOT SERIOUS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. I LITERALLY WROTE THIS WHILE SHITTING ON THE TOILET. Enjoy?? 😰

Also, yes I drew the image at the top. I know I wrote that the hot dog was plain with no bun or condiments, but just ignore that. And also it was rushed and I drew it with a mouse, so don't take it seriously. 💀