Deepuffxeltar

Requested by Goofy_goober69

(Joking Story)

(nsfw//)

"I think she want me, that girl over there. She's got pretty purple skin and long flowy purple hair. She turns around, and what do I see? I see Twilight Sparkle, and she wants to fuck me."  Deejay sat at the table, thinking of what to write next in their upcoming song, "Sex with Human Twilight Sparkle." Puff and Axel stood behind him, chuckling. 

        "Man, Deejay, what the fuck is this song bro 🤨" Puff inquired, raising his right eyebrow far enough to tickle his crooked hairline. 

        "It's called art, Puff. So what if human Twilight wants to fuck me? Women have rights too, idiot. 🙄" Human Twilight is what they called Stevi the Demon, aka the world's biggest hoe. (not really, just me being salty about her parts in Orphan Tears 2 and 3 💀) Deejay had a lil crush on her and they hooked up once, which is why he is so obsessed with the topic of having sex with her again. (ignore the photo please 👊🏽🥰)

        "I think it's just cause you wanna hook up with someone again

        "I think it's just cause you wanna hook up with someone again." Axel stated, quite loudly. Deejay turned around to stare at Axel.

        "Shut up emo."

        "S-s-stawp b-b-being m-m-mean t-to me D-Deejay-Kun 🥺" Axel-Chan whimpered.

        "Ok kitten. 😈" responded Daddy Deejay.

        (This fucking escalated faster than the speed of light tbh 😨)

        Puff was standing there silently. With a boner. And Benatar was about to pull a devious move...

        Benatar strutted into the room, feeling the cool air blow past his skin as he sassily sashayed past the band, butt ass naked, except for a thong. He strolled into the next room, hips swaying, leaving the group of goofy goobers in a daze. They were all rock hard from the sight of Benadryl's ass cheeks bouncing around. Benatar walked back into the room, holding something, then dropping it. (this is why you shouldn't drop the soap besties)

        "Whoops." He bent over, his tight benatarussy being almost visible (💀). In his mind, Axel was all like, "Zamnn.. 👊🏻😍 I'd tap that 😍😍."  Everyone in the band had a rock hard boner. The air hung heavy with silence. (The air wasn't the only thing that was hung.. 😈) Deejay couldn't take the tension any longer. He smacked Benatar.. on the ass. (I wanna smack yo' grandma on her wrinkly ass.. 💔)

        Benatar yelped, smirked, bit his lip, and pulled down his thong. (they're getting devious now 😈🙏) Benatar's little bootyhole was out now. (this is painful to write at this point.) Everybody got rock hard. Without a single word being uttered, they all got the message. He wanted to smash. 😈

        Puff pulled out his old, cracked iPod, opened Spotify, and played his playlist titled "Sex playlist fr‼️." The first song that started playing was California Love by 2Pac. "California love! California... knows how to party... California... knows how to party In the citaaay of L.A. In the citaaay of good ol' Watts. In the citaaay, the city of Compton."  (now i wanna listen to California Love 😒)

        Puff dug a bottle of lube out of his boxers, tore off his boxers, shouted "awooga!!!" , and buried his dick in between Benatar's cheeks. (benapuff is still mid though) Benatar let out a loud British moan, which turned the other two on, making them want in on the action. Axel slid off his pants, revealing his big dawg.😈 (he wasn't wearing boxers 😱)
       He got right to work, sliding his dick between Benatar's lips, face fucking him rapidly. Deejay didn't get no holes left, so he slid into Puff, making him moan. 😱
        They all simultaneously came because I'm lazy. 😊

        "That was some good lovin'." Axel and Deejay  breathed out, tired from that cool sex. 😎

------------------------

A/N: These are painful to write. 🥸

Try and count all the devil emojis in this chapter 😈

R.I.P 2pac 🙏