Chapter Two: Blow Us All Away (😡)

(STORY INCLUDES: Swearing)

Well, it was about: 6:17. "Ryyyyy, did you fall asleep on mee?" Sage said, basically talking to herself. She got no response, she didn't know if she wanted to try to wake him up, or leave him be.

About two minutes later, she decided to leave him be, ever since school started again, Ry's sleep schedule was horrible. He'd most of the time, fall asleep as soon as he got back from school. She was also surprised he stayed awake this long, he normally goes to bed at 2:30, or about 3:00. And catches the bus at about 6:30. Yes they're in high school.... 😹 Sage left the call, Ry was still asleep. Sage would probably know he wouldn't wanna get up in the morning.

LITERALLY ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER—6:37

Ry's alarm went off.
...
how is he still asleep holy crap..
Ry's mom never wakes up this early, so she depends on Ry to wake up by himself, and depends on him to get dressed and everything. But if he cant wake up.. 🧍🏻‍♂️ the chains broken.

So now its about 7:00, ry still has no sign of getting up.

7:30, Ry was still asleep, but his mom was waking up now. Ry's mom didn't check his room, as she thought he was at school.

8:00, Ry's mom looked around.. and realized Ry's backpack was still home, so she went up to his room, and opened the door. But he.. wasn't there? The only thing present in the room was a slightly opened window, implying it had been open but didn't get shut fully. The curtains and blinds we're slightly blowing from the wind.

Somewhere Around 8:06.
Ry called Sage, in a call for help.
(italics = ry) (bold = sage)
hey— i need ur help—
why aren't u at school?
because- listen. i accidentally stayed up too far than i'm supposed to.
and i just woke up- and kinda.. ran from home?
uh huh..
and i'm lost and don't know what to do-
alright- uhhh
send me your location, i might be able to give directions.
alright, im at insert location here

Somewhere around 8:11.
Sage?
SAGE?
R u thereee?
saaggeee?

Ry would put his phone in his pocket.

"God FUCKING DAMN IT!" Ry exclaimed.
"THE ONE.. FUCKING TIME I NEED HELP!"
"THIS IS GREAT, GREAT GREAT..."
"Alright.. what if i.. text.. dunno..."

He pulled his phone back out, and scrolled through his contacts. He got a text from Sage. "bruh what the hell, why does she respond now?" He looked at the text. "hi." She sent him the location of the school. "oh ok thank u" Ry texted back. "ur yw"
"phew... okay, thats... better?"
He'd look at the location through his phone.  "Okay—.. okay. I dunno how this is gonna work.. Cause i dont have my backpack but.. I'll figure out a way." He put his phone in his pocket and walked to school.

                                       [\499 Words/]