Pink Cadillac Diner

You worked as a waitress at the diner, it was a rough late night rush, and your boss asked you to stay late even though you were the youngest on staff. You knew you had so much homework to do, but decided the money for college would be worth it. So you did everything around the diner, hoping to god your boss would let you know when to leave. You come across a four guys that looked around your age, they sat at a booth and waited patiently and quietly. You strolled over with your pen and pad, dropping menus in front of them. "Hey guys welcome to the Pink Cadillac, my name's y/n, I'll be your waitress. Can I start you guys off with drinks?" You ask in a chipper tone, even if on the inside you were tired and your feet killed you.

"Hey, y/n. We'll start with a round of waters, if you could." The man on the outside of the left seat said to you. You nodded, scribbling that down, "Anything else?" You ask, they all shake their heads, so you shoot them a smile. "Cool, I'll be back in a sec." You say as you turn to head to the kitchen. Grabbing four cups of ice and filling it generously with water. You place the drinks on a circular tray, strutting over and placing one in front of each of them. "Okay.. there you go.. I'll give you guys a few minuets to decide on food and then-" You were interrupted by a deep voice calling over to you. "Hey! Girl! Where's my food?!" An angry old man shouted from across the diner, making it go silent. You quietly excuse yourself as you walk over to the gentleman, who's on his fourth beer, at the diner at least. "Sir.. our cook is making it as fast as he can, we're pretty busy right now." You reply as you motion to the bustling diner.

The man scoffs as he takes another swig, "That's not an excuse, girl.. Good luck getting a tip now." He says through drunk, gritted teeth. You just nod, walking back to the chef and asking for an update on the man's food. "Makin it as fast as I can y/n, go do other tables, ignore 'em." He says from the back, handing you some plates for another table as he smiles warmly at you.

You nod once more, dropping off the food at a table where a couple thanks you happily, you smile back at them, "Enjoy." You say as you walk back to the table with the four guys, they're talking about music, metal music, and it catches your ear. The guy who spoke to you before catches your glace. "Y/n is it? You listen to metal?" He asks as he softly taps the menu on the table, keeping a familiar rhythm.

"If you're asking how I know you're tapping 'Breaking The Law' by Judas Priest, I guess I could say I was raised right." You say as the boys smile back at you. "Now, whatcha rockstars want for food?" You ask, seemingly comfortable with the guys sitting before you. "I'll take the burger." One of them says, "I'll take one too." Another interjects. "I'll have your club sandwich." The third says, the last guy didn't say anything, he was entranced by you. "Eddie? Eddie." His friend swats his arm, causing him to jump. "Sorry, uh, I'll take your breakfast platter, with a chocolate shake." He stammers, handing you the four menus. "Coming right up, Eddie." You shoot a small wink as you walk up to the counter, handing the paper to the chef. "Hey! I'm still waiting for my food, girl!" The gentleman barks once more, the chef slams a plate on the counter, signaling you to take it to him.

You take it and place it in front of him, he drunkly stares at it, "Finally, don't make me wait next time, eh girl?" He says, grabbing your wrist. "I don't like waiting." He grumbles as his grip tightens, you try to pull from his touch but to no avail. "Sir.. please let me go.." You whimper as you try again and again to rip your hand away. His eyes were dark as he was amused by your struggle, "I'm a regular here, i'm important, and you will treat me like it, is that understood?" He growls out as he keeps his hold on you.

"She won't be doing any of that, let her go." A familiar voice booms from behind you, Eddie was standing behind you. "And who are you to say such a thing?" The man says, his eyes shooting daggers at him. "I'm Eddie, Eddie Munson, and you're an old creep. A borderline predator." The man scoffs, "You're Wayne's nephew, the freak." He replies as Eddie's jaw clenched from his words.