2.cousins are best friends

Maami I'm off to Ammi's amaani said to her mom okay my regards to her.yes  maam. she said teasing her mom for she knows she has to laugh before she leaves. Maami chuckled at what amaani said because she knows what that means.

Ammmiiiiiiii,she shouted.Can't you say salaam before entering, a boy around her age playfully said to her."hey am older than you don't disrespect me" she hit his head,hey why are you so violent,he said soothing where she hit.

"why am i hearing much noise from the parlor who's here Aslam" a woman in  her mid fourties said from the kitchen coming towards the living room, who could disturb our peace this evening if not amaani,he said.

Ohhhh amaani it's you ammi said with a wide smile glaring at aslam for what he said."yes my ammi"she smiled, come my darling I've missed you it's been long since i saw you, ammi said opening her hands wide for amaani,i missed you sooooo very much too my ammi it's just school that have been stressing me out and i didn't have time to come see you.

ohh my poor baby so how's the school? fyn alhamdulillah ammi but it's very stressful. that's how life is you can't just have what you want till you struggle for it, may Allah guide you. ameen ameen. 

Aslam laughed knowing that an hour is too long for  Ammi and amaani to start fighting

she went to get some cookies and milkshake from the fridge, hey that's mine, aslam snapped, and am having it she rolled her eyes running up to fatee - aslam's older sister- 's room, he immediately followed her to catch up, Ammi  shook her head you will never change,she said smiling.

Turning around she saw fatee giving her a questioning look,hey best she said laying on the bed keeping her milkshake and cookies on the bedside table,and why did you lock my room fatee raised a brow, she huffed it's aslam trying to take my refreshments away she said pointing at the table.

When will you stop acting childish,and when you are out you'll be calling yourself my best friend for goodness sake I'm older than you with two good years,she said dramatically

Of course yes, u're the only close female cousin around my age,and cousins are best friends so why can't we be one.

Because you here are a baby, you're still ammi and maami's little baby.

Yeah but am grown up, am eighteen plus they're the one's taking me as a baby so i have to act like one,she shrugged

Ke did you remember that guy that said he loves you in our school amani asked while fatee hissed instantly.dont make me annoyed this evening.ohh as I was saying he gave me chocolates to give you but I've finished it just call him to say thank you.you are actually mad are you aware of that? She asked in awe.just forget.

They kept talking and ranting  about everything and nothing with fatee stealing some of her cookies unknowingly till she remembered what brought her to the apartment and he'll soon be back from office.

she immediately stood up, what's wrong, am fateetee let me take these to the kitchen-she said pointing at the empty plates beside her- anya amaani fatee said surprised cause she knows they usually fight about her not taking what she used back to its place.

What? amaani raised a brow What did you take this afternoon maybe Aslam put something inside this cookies.what do you mean am just being nice and this is how you say thank you to my politeness? Am done she said feigning hurt and breaking the plate on the floor.ahhh Ammi look what amaani did to my room fatee ran complaining to Ammi.

ohh Allah amaani you've started koh.wai Ammi just because am being nice to this girl she started abusing me.ammi wallahi she's lying i didn't abuse her can you see Ammi now she's saying that am a lier. Ju........... enough of your drama amaani so that's what brought you here as usual right?.no....... hold it, ammi cut her off . now go clear that mess in fatee's room. haba Am...... I said i don't want to hear anything thing go and clean it then come and talk to me.

Amaani stumped her feet on the ground and stared crying. just because am quite people are taking advantage of me in this house.toh now I'll start replying to every body that touches me she said entering the kitchen which made Ammi and fatee laugh knowing well she's playing a drama here.

who is quite? Definitely not amaani.fatee said laughing harder.stop laughing before she comes back and start another drama.ammi said

She wiped her tears as she entered the kitchen.Abu please where is the cooking oil kept,she asked the maid working in the kitchen, it's right here but what are you using it for,she asked mind your business she said disappearing from the kitchen.

He'll know who he touched she said smiling after executing the plan she's been thinking of for two days having sleepless nights she's finally taken her revenge

What took you so long fatee asked, i just did some business there she said smiling.
Fatee just shook her head not wanting to start any fight now for amaani will never get tired of fighting.

Amaani picked the broom she took after coming back from his part and cleared the mess she made as Ammi asked her to.then  ran outside bumping into Ammi on her bye ammi am leaving I love you.ammi just smiled and walk away.

Guyssss you are not showing me any love.please kindly like and comment so that i will be gingered to update

Thank youuu!!!!!!!