Chapter 2: Something Amiss

A/N: I'm so sorry, I updated so late. I was having a hard time focusing on this while school suddenly started. I was supposed to go to school on January but my guardian signed me up for the whole semester so yeah I was caught off guard. I'll make it up for you some other time T~T, I hope you enjoy this. >~<

Previously...

Inside God of Death's domain lays a sleeping brunet with a sad expression painted on his face.

While that brunet was dreaming of the memories for the payment, Death glanced at his favorite child once more before doing his end of the deal.

Death manipulated something in the air and begin to locate Kim Dokja's scattered souls.
________________________________

It has been a week since Kim Rok Soo entered this hell and as the day passed by his eyes would slowly lose its light.

Information after information keeps coming inside his head during the past few days, It's making his head throb annoyingly.

'12 years old huh...'

'I remember, today I left and lived on the streets for weeks...'

Kim Rok Soo can be seen sitting on the floor in the corner of his room, He began tapping the floor with his index finger then clicked his tongue.

'But I was caught by the police and was sent to foster care.'

The cogs inside Kim Rok Soo's head began working on a plan to minimize his suffering.

'I can only move on the bare minimum because this is only a memory. I need to at least have money for the weeks I was homeless.'

Kim Rok Soo laugh in disbelief.

'I thought anywhere would be safe except here. I was naive, too naive at that.'

Kim Rok Soo stood up from where he's seated and began walking to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and sighed.

"Hmm. Only an egg left."

The brunet began preparing the ingredients to cook for his uncle.

'I needed to cook something or else he'll beat me up again.'

After preparing the correct ingredients, he begin on preparing to cook rice.

'Only half a cup of rice then wash it with water three times.'

'Younger' Kim Rok Soo began washing the rice and measured the water using his finger, wiped the rice cooker with dry cloth then put it back in the outer pot to begin cooking.

All he can do is watch as his 'younger self' begin cooking an egg roll after preparing the rice.

'I must say, I matured too early huh.'

As he finished cooking, he cleaned the dining table and put the newly cooked egg roll with rice in a bowl on the table.

'I need to get out after this.'

Kim Rok Soo then ran towards his room and begin preparing the things he needed to bring for his escape.

He rummage around his room and found biscuits and candies that are hidden, some loose change and clothes. He put it inside his sling bag and begin walking out his room. As he exit the house the house, the morning sun greeted him and he began to reminisce subconsciously.

____

Two Brunet with other people can be seen staring at the meteors falling inside the Seoul Dome. Everything is nearly razed down and falling buildings can be seen.