Chapter 2: Spying on a bar Mitzvah?

The Scene zooms in to the Hall Of Doom

The Scene zooms in to the Hall Of Doom. We see 2 people talking to each other. One the big brute of Gotham know as Bane and the other Dr Crane better know as Scarecrow.

"Its a real shame about the Joker and Harley. I heard there trying a open relationship thing, which you know only works for gay people" Scarecrow said to bane taking a sip of his coffee.

"Your idle gossip distracts me from my master plan, break the Batman, punish Gotham for its transgressions and stand atop a mountain of skulls!" Bane finished while doing the crushing hand motion.

Scarecrow gave him a look and said"Yah whatever, I also heard there a new rising villain in Gotham. Raided Joker safe house for something. Crazy bloke, he looks like a Batman with high tech" Scarecrow finished.

"I will break him" Bane said. Just then the Joker walks in grabbing a coffee. He had a smile on his face despite what happened yesterday.

"How are you?" Scarecrow asked looking nervous.

"Fine, why?" Joker asked not looking at him.

"You know because Harley dumped you".

[Laugh's] "people are saying that Harley dumped me!" Joker gave a crazed smile. "Please I don't even care, I wish her well." Joker finished saying walking away.

We then cut to Poison Ivy apartment.

The scenes shows Harley sitting on a couch while Ivy is making something

"Ivy, no rush, but Howie Mandel's only showing how to turn Thanksgiving leftovers into an entire nativity scene" Harley Said.

"Oh my god! Wait, what?" Ivy said grabbing both drinks. "Hot, hot, hot, hot!" she began walking over and hands Harley her drink and sits down. They both watch the tv.

"Next Im going to show you how to make a mashed potato Virgin Mary, but first let me welcome my surprise co host. You know him as the clown prince of crime. Lets give it up for the Joker". The tv host know as Howie said as the Joker walks into view on the screen.

"Shit, Damn it" Harley and Ivy both said.

"Get ready America! Howie got something he's dying to say" Joker said pulling off his apron to reveal a bomb strapped to him.