Ever After High

"Madame, awaken

"Madame, awaken. We have arrived" The blonde man spoke to me.

I opened my eyes and blinked sluggish. I looked around for a moment, not believing him. Or believing that I existed! Then I felt this jolt of excitement. I stuck my head out the window to get a better frame at the big yellow building with hundreds of students around it.

"Wow.." I mouthed.

"Ribitt!" Tia said. Which means, 'wow'.

I looked at the beatiful creatures of all we were passing by. I was proably about to fall out the carrige! I plopped back and my seat and sighed. The man smiled at me through the reveiw mirrior and said, "It is lovley. Isn't it?"

I nodded back at him. Soon, He stopped the carrige, and I was infront of the big yellow builing. It was truly flooded with students. I stood there, holding my breath. Too mesmorized to do anything. The man grunted and said, "You're holding up the line madame."

Finally out of my trans, I turned around to see bunches of carriages behind us.

"Right. How will I get my bags?" I asked quickly. Come to think of it, the dwarves, nor bags were in the carrige the whole ride. And I don't see them now. I only see one bag. It's the one that carries my school supplies and makeup. So, a backpack.

"It's all been taken care of. Didn't you read the hand-book?" The man questioned.

"I..well.."  I stuttered, remembering when my accaptence letter came with the hand-book.

~Flash Back~

I'm checking the mail for one important thing. My acceptance letter to Ever After High! I dig through piles of usless stuff like birthday invitations, bills, a new mirrior phone-

Hey! A new mirrior phone... No! Stay focused! Let's see, bills, bills, accaptance letter to Ever After High, a birthday inva- Wait. I GOT IN!

I jump up and down with eximent. I opened it up and a hand-book fell out.

Huh? A hand-book. I might need it to help me with my first time experience as a students here.. Nah. I tossed the book out the window and into the garbage. Bullseye!

~End of Flash Back~

"Hehe.. I might've lost it" I smiled nervously scracthing the back of my neck.

"Well, just grab your bag and someone will give you your schedule, and I'm pretty sure someone you know will help" He answered with a hint of aggravation in his voice. I took it as a sign to hurry. 

I grabbed my back and scurried out the carrige. I looked at the humogus building infront of me, completly mesmeriozied. It's so pretty.. I snapped out of it when I heard the clippoty clop of the brown horses. I turned my head to see the carrige leaving, and another coming in it's place. I turned back around and heard diffrent voices all around me chattering. All with diffrent conversations and tones.