Chapter 1

Jisoo walks to the school. It was way bigger than her old school. She walks in the door to find herself surrounded by crowds of people. She looks on her right, it was the office. She quickly walked into the office to avoid getting trampled on. 

"H-hello. I'm new here." Jisoo nervously said to the registration lady.

"What's your name?" The lady asked.

"Jisoo.. Jisoo Kim." 

The lady takes her to her dorm room. 3 other girls was already inside the dorm room. The lady leaves before closing the door. Jisoo was met with stares from her roomates before one of them stands up and walks to her. 

"Hey." The girl smiled warmly. "I'm Chaeyoung, welcome."

"h-hi. I'm Jisoo." Jisoo smiled a little.

The 2 other girls also walks over. 

One tall girl with blond hair smiles too, her smile was very bright. "I am Lisa, nice to meet you."

The other girl with black hair greets you. "Hi, I'm Jennie."

"You're lucky it's a Friday afternoon. There's no classes for you today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Chaeyoung said before pulling Jisoo to her bed. 

"Do you need help to unpack?" Jennie asked.

"No, thank you. I don't have a lot to unpack anyways." Jisoo smiled. She starts to unpack her backpack. It is bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside.

There was a knock on the door. Jennie opens it. There stood a boy with short, black hair. The boy kissed Jennie's forehead.

"Where were you?" Jennie asked him.

"I was at my Taekwondo class.. don't be mad. I'll treat you for dinner tonight." He said.

"You promised, don't take it back." Jennie grinned.

"Who's that girl?" He asked.

"Oh, Jisoo, meet Taehyung. Taehyung, meet Jisoo. She's a new student." Jennie replied.

"Hi.." Jisoo awkwardly said.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung looks back at Jennie. "I'll go now, okay? I have to change, all sweaty from practice." Taehyung walks away.

"Do you want us to show you around?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Sure, if it isn't too much trouble." Jisoo replied.

"Of course not." Chaeyoung piggybacks Lisa as they show Jisoo around.

Jisoo laughs as the sight of Chaeyoung pretending to be a horse as Lisa jumps onto Chaeyoung's back

Whilst they were hogging around, they see a group of boys with Taehyung. Taehyung glances at Jisoo before walking away with the other boys.

"Jump on." Chaeyoung tells Jisoo.

"I'll make you guys collapse." Jisoo chuckled.

"Just jump on. We'll be cowgirls together." Lisa smiled widely.

Jisoo hesitantly jumps on them and sure enough, they all collapse on the ground. But they were giggling together.