Days over Days.

Third person pov.

Being a mercenary after the Oceanian war has its great and goods. Sicario has seen both sides. That war really dimmed lights on mercenaries and mercenary groups. To put it short Oceania was a beautiful country until a mercenary cabal started over there. A long story short, the federation found out about their plans to use Oceania and turn it into a mercenary ran country to fight with them, the federation.

Let's just say it didn't end well. The cabal was broken up and mercenaries switched teams to pursue a better life in the federation states.

Well.

There are some that need it.

Those 'states' are called Periphery states. They don't have resources so they have smaller militaries. They call mercenaries in whenever they want them to do their dirty work.

But that's if they want to pay them. Mercenaries have a big markup. They need a airbase, fuel and many more stuff.

Gotta pay to play.

Sicario's background is a true mystery though. It's owner never truly showing up. It's the co owner. I believe he's called Kaiser.

He's a Relaxed Middle Aged man. Who loves history. He's a more "wannabe hero of the story" but with a sog, paratroopers, gunsel,assassin and hitman team in his right hand, he can predominantly do just that. I heard that he came from a mercenary bloodline.

Then Hitman 2. A dropout and a failure of the political bloodline. His family is pure Political dynasty. He even hates talking about it at times and even rants about his brother being a gamer and he managed to be the failure. He did come from afar though. He was dropped at the academy until Kaiser showed up and show potential within him.

The the disgraced one. Hitman 3. I heard she had rough times as to she came from a immigrate family. She worked her way up the ranks until something happen to cause her to get a dishonourable discharge.

Ha, from hunting mercenaries to becoming one. How the mighty have fallen.

Then Galaxy. The secretary of Kaiser. Born and raised in federation he started a variety radio show. He fled once a sting operation exposed their gambling activities. He's been head since Kaiser literally owns him.

Then prez. The full of surprises tomboy. She's the maintenance team that Hitman team have. She's from the federation and was in the federation military at one point. She's your average tomboy. Ha she's thrown a wrench at me for saying that.

Then we have monarch. I don't know much about him but I'm sure it's cascadia that had a reason to separate his ways from the CAF.

—-
As I finish the last sentence of my journal, someone taps me from behind. I jump a little and turn to see it's Kaiser.

"I'll take that I scared you."

"Yeah no shit.. What do you want me for?"

"I heard you used to repair jets at one time."

"That was five years ago, why bring it up ?"

"Well we need help in maintenance and since I technically in charge of you, You will go help over there."

I sigh as I haven't touched nor fixed one in a long time.

"Where am I going?"

"Follow me." Kaiser says with a devil smirk on his face. Once you see that, you know it's going to put you to work. Ronin would know.

I follow him. Seeing some scrap metal on the ground.

'It can't be that bad can it?'

Then we are there.

"Kaiser what the fuck."

I say as see 4 jets with bullet holes, metal missing and many many other things.

"Kaiser why is the reporter or interviewer is here?"

Prez says. She has some grease on her face and hands. i can tell this won't be fun.

"As I was looking though his file, I saw he was a mechanic for jets for the cascadian Air Force, we can always use a mechanic."

"Whatever you say boss." She says as she goes to get another tool. I am internally screaming.

"Hey boss, you know how I am with other people touching my jets." Another says. It's comic or the disgraced major.

"Want to have your jet fixed or not?"

Comic sighs. She only allows Prez to fix her jet up and has to let me fix it. I look around her F/C-15. Bullet holes riddling it and laughing at me.

"What's wrong internally?" I ask. I can't do a halfassed job here.

"Guns jammed pretty bad and holes riddle it."

"Alright..."

Gotta love being a reporter for sicario. But hey, I get paid. Atleast I think.