Xiao Zhan Part 5

" You are back.. What ? Didn't have anyware else to go? " the man who disguised as Xiao Zhan asked with humiliation.

Yibo was panting because of all that running. His tears has already dried.

The man walked closer. He had a smirk in his face.

" You must have understood your mistake. Right? That's good. Now that you know what you did wrong you can fix it. Come here you worthless shit. Come here and please me. Let's get some use from that ugly body. "

He moves to touch Yibo.

" Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands!!!.. " Yibo slapped his hands away.

The man raged. His eyes went red from all that anger.

But Yibo didn't care. He was not afraid.

" Tell me why you did it? Tell me why you hit us with your car?? Tell me why you killed my husband?? " yelled Yibo.

The man looked suprised.

" You found out? "

" Tell me why?? Tell me!!!! " Yibo marched to him.

And the man uttered as if its the most obvious thing,

" Because I wanted you and you didn't come to me. If can't have something, I destroy it. That's my principle. "

Yibo stared at him with utter shock. How could anyone be this cruel? How could someone be this much selfish?..

" How?? How could you? Don't you even feel a little bit of sorry? Aren't you guilty even a tiny bit? "

" Why would I feel sorry or guilty?. I can do anything I want, any time I want , to anyone I want. "

This man is incapable of feeling sympathy. This man is incapable of seeing the differnce of right and wrong.
This man is incapable of loving someone other than himself.

As humans we have an ability to put on someone else's shoes and think, feel, see from their prospective. But this man didn't have that ability.

This man was inhuman.
This man was a mixture of all the evil of the world.

And Yibo had lived with this man for a year. In that year Yibo had loved him unconditionally. Yibo had loved him selflessly. Without expecting anything in return. Without even expecting love in return Yibo had loved him.

But that love didn't thaw the frozen heart of this man.

Because this man didn't carry a frozen heart. Because this man was one of those few in this world who born without a heart.

Love is a powerful thing. Love can make miracles happen. Love makes the impossible possible. But changing this inhuman man into a person with empathy doesn't belong in that list. Giving a heart to this heartless man doesn't belong in that list.

The man takes a step closer to him.

" So what are going to do next? You are going to go to the police and say I killed your husband??

Then what happens next? Then who is going to take care of you? You know you are an orphan. And your man is no more. You don't have anymore family left in this world. Can you really be on your own? Can you handle not being a part of someone's life? Can you live alone just as Wang Yibo? "

The man's breath was hitting his face. And

" Get away from me!! "

Yibo pushed him away.