𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

"We all have a great strength inside ourselves

"We all have a great strength inside ourselves. We just need to have the guts to find it and show it. The real magic is the trust and courage we always need to
have in ourselves."
-Unknown-

Years ago on the planet of dominos, two young baby girls cyra and bloom were born, Those two shared the strongest element in the magic dimension which gave them a target on their backs that grew as time continued since the time they were born.

It showed when the ancestral witch's came and destroyed their home planet dominos trying to take the twins powers for themselves for their safety they were separated, bloom was taken to earth where her powers were hidden and she lived normal life without ever knowing of her magic. Cyra however was taken to Eraklyon a neighboring kingdon whose leaders were King Erendor and Queen Samara although the two leaders had a grudge against her planet they took her in and treated her as their own though the two kingdoms weren't allie's they had common enemies and used eachother during fights against those enemies and now they're ally was gone. Their one year old son now had a little sister. Where she came from was hidden from the people of Eraklyon the questions of where she came from disappeared and they believed their queen kept her pregnancy a secret to protect her from competitors those who wanted the kingdom. She grew older and was known as the princess of Eraklyon.

Cyra truly believed for years she came from eraklyon. I mean it was her "home planet" although she always did question why Ms faragonda gave her special lessons at her time at Alphea. She was treated differently then most. She enjoyed it, really, it gave her time to dodge all the questions about her brother and all the other specialists, the only person she would answer willingly was stella. Stella is the princess of solaria which fits well when you see her.

Stella was her best friend they stuck together. Stella is a year older then her but that never bothered her much. Stella was thankful for cyra without her she would always forget to do her homework probably fail all her classes even when Stella was a year older than her and started her year at Alfea before her. It was more than that though she finally had a friend who wasn't interested in her because of her title. Stella's fashion was her passion she was good too and since cyra was her best friend being her model whenever she needed was a given. With being a fairy and fairy with a title at that, came with some responsibilities, get good grades, learn to be a future ruler and learn how to deal with witches.

She never had to deal with witches until three sisters decided to ruin that streak. The youngest, stormy had the powers of weather manipulation. that power came with storm manipulation and able to generate lightning and wind.

Darcy the middle sister had the power of pure darkness. She was able to use shadows, illusions, and hypnosis to confused and control anyone she came across.

Then finally the leader and the oldest of the trix, Icy. She had the power ice and snow manipulation. icy also possessed ice magic and was able to create and control water. She was known as the "strongest" of the three.

Those three over many years will learn that they are no match for the twins and their fairy group The Winx.

Welcome to Fairy Life.