𝘼𝙣 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩

Chapter TwoAn Unexpected Event(S1, Ep 1)

Chapter Two
An Unexpected Event
(S1, Ep 1)

Stella and I were holding our own nicely as we both kept blasting the ghoulies with spells.

"Rising sun!"

I kicked one away blasting it making it disintegrate, "Flame Spear!"

Spears of fire flew from my hands hitting a group of ghoulies. Every time we destroyed one, more took its place as Knot just watched as we destroyed more and more.

"Solar Wind!" Stella moved her scepter slamming it to the ground pushing all of the ghoulies away. Knott grabbed one and crushed it in his hand moving towards us.

"Back off because not only will you feel the magic of the sun and moon fairy you." Stella started to warned as she began to glow as I moved to stand next to her glowing with her. Except I was glowing Orange while she was Yellow.

"You will feel the magic of the fairy of the phoenix flame!" In my hand was an orb ready to be launched. Knott roared as I lifted my hand to send the orb towards him. Some of the ghoulies were behind me grabbing my arm down so I missed my shot.

Knott rammed his body towards us making Stella and I fly back as we both let out a yelp.

We stared up glaring at him as he grew angry, "times up, fairies, ghoulies take the scepter!"

And in a flash we were grabbed by ghoulies keeping us down. They wouldn't let go no matter how hard we struggled. One of the ghoulies gave stella's scepter to knott making him grin as he got closer to us, "Not so strong are you fairy,"

"Let her go!" We all turned to see a girl our age, her hair was very similar to mine. She sounded confident till she realized she was making a threat to someone when she had nothing to defend herself, "Or else I'll...wait what am I gonna do."

Knott gritted his teeth, "Get her!"

Ghoulies when to attack as a defense mechanism she pushed her hand towards them creating a barrier around her shocking them before they were thrown away from the girl.

The ogre marched towards her as fear flooded me as my hand turned into a fist making my body glow. Knott grabbed her and almost as if we were connected. Our bodies blew with power creating a large crater and all of the ghoulies that were on me and Stella disappeared. And knott was knocked away with smoke coming from the top of his head.

"Wow, powerful." Stella looked at the two of us in wonder as the girl and I went to catch our breath. I got up looking towards the gingered girl that was in complete shock of what had just happened.