My Professor is my Husband - Part 1

A beautiful love story of Sean Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo who were knotted in an arranged marriage..

Top Zhan
Bottom Yibo

Character Introduction

Sean Xiao Zhan

Age 30Professor in Beijing UniversityCold and RighteousYounger brother of Jin Xuan Li and Wang Zhou ChengHusband of Sean Wang YiboLove his husband, possessive and over protective towards his cub

Age 30
Professor in Beijing University
Cold and Righteous
Younger brother of Jin Xuan Li and Wang Zhou Cheng
Husband of Sean Wang Yibo
Love his husband, possessive and over protective towards his cub

Sean Wang Yibo

                    Zhan's Little Cub                           Age 20

                    Zhan's Little Cub
                           Age 20

Second year Arts student in Beijing university
Introvert, kind and caring
Husband of Sean Xiao Zhan
Love his husband so much

The sun arises from the fluffy clouds which made the elder to move a little but his grip around his husband tighten.. He inhaled the sandalwood scent which made him to smile.. Few minutes later he opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful view of his handsome cub.. He caressed his beloved cheeks and pecked him on his lips.. He didn't want to disturb his husband so he get up from the bed without making any noise...

He closed the curtain not to wake up his little one.. Taking a towel he get inside the bathroom to get ready for his work.. The clothes melted away from his muscular tanned skin.. When he opened the nossil the warm water poured on his soft black jet hair.. The water flows on his tanned skin followed to the muscular chest to his abs..

He dried his hair and get into the room he still saw his husband snuggling to the pillow.. A warm smile adorned his lips.. He took the outfit for the work and get ready for his work.. He checked himself before he wake up his cub.. He kissed softly on his husband's baby cheeks..