My Professor is my Husband - Final

Mature content ahead..

No one's pov

It's been a month and Yibo finished his exams.. Now it's holidays for every students.. For the first few days Yibo spend his days for his gaming company, meeting with his online friends... And his husband supports him a lot.. It took days but Yibo planned everything for his gaming company..

Xiao Zhan and Yibo decides to spend the vacation first with their family.. They both spend their first week of holidays with their family.. They enjoyed a lot...

Mrs. Sean adore Yibo.. She always treats him like a baby.. And it's Mr. Sean who spoils him a lot.. Only Kuan knows how much Yibo longed for parental love.. And now he gets all the love of the Sean couple..

After dinner the whole family is in garden enjoying their night.. That's when Zhan's father gave a flight ticket to Zhan.. 'How about you enjoy your vacation or I can say honeymoon...' Yibo's face reddened..

'Its our Island.. So no one will disturb you..' Zhan took the ticket from his father.. Because both Zhan and Yibo can't control themselves when they are together.. Each and every night it's cruel for them.. The sexual tension between the couples increased.. Their kisses turned into rough make out session... Touching here and there, leaving purplish hickeys on Yibo's neck made him crazy..

Wang Yibo looked at the bag which he received from his brother in law.. His face turned into deep shade red looking at the different flavours of lubes and condoms.. He bit his lips and packed it in his backpack..

'Are you nervous..' Zhou Cheng voice startled the younger.. Yibo holds his chest pouts at his brother in law.. 'Ge you scared me..' He said.. Cheng chuckled waiting for his answer..

'Don't be nervous.. He is your love, your husband..' Zhou Cheng patted his shoulder.. Zhan came to the room and saw his husband and brother.. Before Cheng leaves he whispered to his brother's ears to be little gentle on Yibo but will Zhan follow it.. Xiao Zhan took the younger's backpack and holds his hand..

It's four hour travel in their private flight which Zhan has.. They both settled in their seats.. Zhan kissed the back of Yibo's hand.. 'Sleep a little..' Yibo shook his head.. 'Cub I won't let you sleep.. That's why..' Yibo blushed and hits his husband's shoulder slightly..

'Stop being so shameless ge..' Zhan pouts at his husband.. 'What.. Do you know it's me who wants to spend our honeymoon in our Island.. And I have a surprise for you..' Yibo raised his eyebrows.. 'Trust me you will love it.. When we adopt our child we will spend every year vacation in that Island..' Yibo is trying not to blush..

'How many children you want..' Yibo leaned on his seat trying to be calm... But he wish to have a cute family of his own.. 'Ge it's not I'm going to give birth.. But I want two.. I will teach him how to play with legos and scate board and I will teach him to ride bike too..' Yibo said with a smile...

Time skip..

The chill breeze made Yibo to hug himself.. Zhan wrapped his long coat around his husband and lead him to the car.. The guard who Mr. Sean appointed placed their luggages in their car...

'So shall we go my dear husband..' Yibo nodded his head when Zhan starts the engine.. It's almost seven in the night... Yibo looked outside the window enjoying the natural scenarios.. It's a thirty minutes drive to their home.. He loves the calm breeze and the greeneries on the way to their destination..

When their car turns to the way to their home Yibo mesmarized the view.. The whole mansion is surrounded by large trees and woods and he know Zhan loves nature and he loves the calm surrounding.. Yibo get off from the car looking at their home..