My Professor is my Husband - Part 2

No one's pov

Xiao Zhan took his car key and waited for his husband.. He heard the running footsteps of his cub.. 'Cub don't run.. You will get hurt..' Yibo ignored it and ran towards his husband hugged him so tight..

'I won't get hurt ge.. Let's go Shijie and others will be waiting for us..' The younger feels his husband's soft lips on his head.. They both get out of the house locked the door.. When Wang Yibo get into the car he failed to notice two pair of eyes glared at them with hatred..

Wang Yibo didn't stop talking until they reach the restaurant.. He always share his day to his husband he didn't miss a single thing.. When Zhan heard about Li Shan his hand clutched the steering wheel.. He knows everything about Li Shan and the girl Lee Yifei.. But he didn't said about them to his brother and husband.. He wants to deal in his own way..

'Bo di.. What if our relationship exposed to everyone..' Zhan asked without looking at his husband.. His silvery blue eyes stared at the long road but he didn't ignore the younger silence.. 'I know it's not good for both of us but we can't hide it always and I hate hiding our relationship..' Yibo fiddled his fingers with a little pout..

'I'm not worry about myself.. I don't want anyone to hurt you..' Yibo whispered and the elder can clearly heard it.. Yibo leaned on his husband's shoulder.. 'I don't want anyone to badmouth my husband..' Zhan slightly bumped their head and chuckled at him..

'I don't care what others talk about me cub... Moreover do you think I will let them to hurt us..' The car stopped infront of the luxurious restaurant.. Zhan unbuckled his seat belt and turned towards his husband.. He holds the younger's baby cheeks and pecked him on his lips.. Yibo closed his eyes... The peck which assure him to trust his husband, he is and he will trust Zhan..

'Sean Wang Yibo..' The blood rushed to the younger's nape.. Xiao Zhan smirked and the grip on the younger's cheeks tighten a little.. Yibo was startled but he liked it.. 'No matter what happened I will be always with you.. You are my husband.. My cub.. My Everything..' The dark gaze of Zhan made the younger to shrink on his seat... 'And if someone find about us don't worry I will deal it..' Yibo knows how Zhan will deal.. He didn't want to wake up the beast..

'You still have an year and moreover you will spend time in projects.. So it's the last year you will attend the classes.. Don't stress yourself and if someone troubles you..' Wang Yibo giggled and pecked on his husband's lips.. He didn't want to see his husband in like this..

'I will protect myself hubby.. Do you think I'm weak.. Let's forget about it and enjoy our dinner..' Xiao Zhan chuckled and unbuckled the younger's seatbelt.. When they enter into the restaurant unknown to them someone captured their moments..

'Here you are.. Bo..' Wang Haikuan stretch his hand which made the younger to hug him so tight.. 'Hai bunny..' Zhou Cheng wrapped his arms around Zhan.. 'Hey ge.. Where is shijie.. And that peacock too..' Zhou Cheng sighed and lead them to the family cabin..

Jin Yanli is busy in arranging the foods on the table and her husband is helping her.. 'Shijie..' Zhan hugged his sister from back not so tight to hurt her baby bump... 'Zhan.. Bo..' She smiled and hugged the two..

'I already prepared everything you like..' Yanli said and everyone started to dig in.. Zhan always prepare less spicy food for Yibo because he can't eat so much spiciness.. Zhou Cheng who sit beside Yibo placed meat for him while talking to Zhan..

'Yibo.. What are you going to do after this year.. You know next year will be not so hectic but are you sure you want to be an intern..' Yuchen asked.. Wang Yibo shook his head..

'No ge.. I want to open my own gaming company.. I already prepared everything for it.. And Zhan ge helped me to find a building for us.. I want to create my own game..' Zhan is so proud of his husband because he didn't want to be depend on anyone.. He wants to be successful on his own without anyone's support... Of course his family won't leave him to do it alone..