to the rescue!! pt.1

"I need air" you breathe out before standing up from your study table and straight towards the balcony. Youve studying from 1 and now it's 4 in the morning.

The moment you enter the balcony, the cold air hits your warm cheeks, and the silence engulfs you. It's the chirping of the few crickets that vibrates though your ears. That's why you mornings. It's beautiful and peaceful.

The silence is interrupted by flying across you in the speed of light and vanishes into the dark.

You lean against the railing, looking hard to see what it was when another things comes flying and this time it's doest vanish, it's hit straight in your head and falls down.

Rubbing the side of your head, you look down the hight and there absolutely nothing in sight.

Whatever flew into you, wouldn't be able survive that big fall but you wish the opposite, and run out of your house, down the stairs and out of the building.

There on the ground is a bat, passed out. You run to it and pick him carefully. You've always had a big place for animals in your heart and loved them. One of the reasons why you're studying to become a veterinarian. 

Seeing a bat injured made your heart clench in sadness. You run up back inside your house with the bat still in your arms. Thankfully there aren't any broken limbs or wounds on its body. The bat just passed out and went into a deep sleep.

You carefully place the bat beside you on the bed and look at him. Animals always fascinated you and made you look into them deeper. Thinking about rescuing a cute little bat makes you happy. You sleep while hoping to see the bat awake the next day.

In the morning

You wake up like any other day. You turn around to look at the bat you kept beside you last night, hoping to see him fit and fine.

Oh..ok wait. What is this?

The bat isn't there anymore.

To your surprise there is a man, not to mention, a shirtless man lying beside you who is possibly fully naked.

His skin is pale with dark ink on the shoulder, his lashes are long and perfect, lips are rosier than yours. Overall he is beautiful. A beautiful stranger is lying naked in your bed.

Wow!

Firstly, you carefully kick his ass out of the bed.

It's just a normal reflex...right? I see a stranger beside me...naked so of course I kick him out. You crouch over the bed to look at the guy, who was on the floor, between the space of your bed and the glass doors.

"What the fuck?" he mumbles, looking around.

He looks over at the window and turns himself towards the other side, that's the bed. And finally his eyes meet yours.

He just froze and looks at you unfazed."stop looking at me like that, you creep" you facepalm him away, he fliches and scoots back.

"Ow ow ouch." he groans when the sunrays hit his body and stands up on his feet, running away from the window.

You're calmly enjoying the clumsy show he is putting out until your eyes go down south.
He is completely naked.

"what are you looking at?" the guy shouts before snatching the blanket from the bed and wrapping it around his waist.

"i am not looking at anything. But what are you doing in my house? Who even are you?" you say standing up straight on the bed.

"Why are you asking me? I myself don't know how I am here?" he says, struggling to process.

"Oh please stop playing dumb. Tell me the truth or I'll call the cops and bust your ass"
"what? No, don't call the cops. The last thing I remember was running into something solid and now I wake up here with you kicking me" he says

"Why should I believe you?" you say resting your hands on your hips. You're trying to focus on his face, but the tattoos on his arms and the ones snaking around his torso makes your eyes stumble in between.

"Cause i-" he stutters

"exactly, you got no proof for the truth" he grows panicked when he sees you reaching towards the phone.

"Hey hey no wait listen"he rushes toward you and holds your hands, resisting you moments. He is close. So close. Too close. You can feel his breath on your lips. It makes you stutter "W-what?" you say swirling your wrist out of his fist.

"do you remember running into a bat last night?" he said that in such a confident tone that it scares you. How does he even know?

"yes" he closes his eyes and sighs deeply.

And when he opens his eyes again, they are bloodshot red, shining inhumanly like a ruby.

"What in the fucking hell?" you rush and pushed him away. "Can you stop pushing me around like a toy? We can talk without violence you know right?" He says pulling up the blanket on his waist that fell in the process.

"What even are you?" You say stepping on the other end of the bed.

"That was me. I was the bat you ran into"

"there's no way. You must be kidding?" You giggle nervously hoping he will laugh with you.

But he does not.
His face is dead serious and it tears the smile away from your face.

"You're telling me you're a fucking vampire. Shut the fuck up dude there is no way. You must be kidding. I- that's fictional"

You stand there, freaking out at the thought.

"It's true. And I want you to keep this to yourself" he says. "Haha of course. I will not tell anyone" you say in the sarcastic tone and start moving out of the frame. You were walking out of the room when he suddenly spoke from the behind.

"Yn. Lee yn. Age 23. An aspiring vet. Your mom lives in Daegu and your dad passed away last year. You have 4 exes and 0 boyfriends at the moment. Two best friends Lea and yeji. Your favorite dish is ramen with eggs because honestly that's the only thing you're able to afford for now and you love animals the most"

Well, that's impressive.

And scary

You stop in your tracks. Turn around and paste a huge smile on your face. "Hahaha Mr. Vampire-" you walk towards him and wraps your hands around his bicep

"I loved this whole depiction of my life. I am so sorry for all the things I said before. Would you like to have something for breakfast?"

A/N
First time posting something here. Please read through even if you've read this on insta. I've made some changes.