forbidden pt.7

Your eyes snap open, your body is covered in a cold sweat, shaking. Your heart is pounding.

looking around the room, all suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed you here. you get up cautiously, rubbing your eyes in an attempt to wake up fully. You sigh in relief, knowing that it was all just a dream.

You were the first one to wake up in the house. Jungkook was on the couch with one leg and arm dangling down. You smiled and walked over to him to pull the blanket over him properly.. But the moment the blanket touched him, he flinched hard.

"Yn" He takes your name in panic, looking around like he’s only longing for you  and when he sees you standing just in front of him he sighs.

"I am so sorry. I didn't intend to wake you up" you say, displaying a crooked smile. "It's ok. How are you? Need something?" He asks.

"I am feeling a lot better. Thanks for asking. You can go back to sleep” you say slowly walking backwards.

Jungkook looks over the clock, scratching the back of his head. “It's not even 5. You should also get back to sleep” he says.

“Haha it's ok. I don't feel like sleeping anymore.” you said and just rushed out.

He was sleeping so peacefully and you hate to wake him up from his slumber. You slowly stepped down the stairs and found no one.

It was the perfect atmosphere for "me time". Even if everything is a mess it won't hurt to spend some time in a silent environment. It's better when you're a morning person.

You made yourself a cup of warm sweet coffee and walked to the back porch. The house, or should I say mansion, was surrounded by tall trees.

It was still dark and you could see the stars over the very dim sunlight. The birds are the only source of noises in the dead silence and it's just beautiful. 

Whereas your mind's been running between what both the men said to you. Earlier Taehyung mentioned something that happened in the past and Jungkook said you matter to him the most. But how? And like why?
On top of that, this nightmare. You usually don't remember dreams after waking up but this is definitely embedded in your brain. It makes you crazy.

So many questions are there but not one is answered. You don't know anything about Jungkook to read him through, not when he got the poker face on.

It's hard to read him and it's the same with taehyung but his behavior is polar opposite to what he's saying.

Both the brothers are a big mystery case that is unsolved.

Sipping on your cup you lean in a comfy round hammock when footsteps approach you from behind.

You turn around to see Jeon Jungkook in a simple white tee in gray sweats walking down in all his glory. He smiled and waves but midway a yawn hits him and he extends  his arms up to stretch out his limbs.

The rim of his top rises and you get a glimpse of his vline because of the low rise pants.

And you realize how hot he is and all your worries fade aways when you look over to his swollen face.

It's…cute? His eyes are puffy and squinted, his lips are proututed in a sleepy pout. Damn this man's duality.

He ruffles his hair while walking closer. He makes a face, asking if he can sit and you just nod while clutching tighter around your cup.

Your shoulders brush against his and the hammock swings a little as he sits down. He looks around
the sky and the flying birds and smiles, his dimples are just heart melting.

You forward your mug in an offer. "Want some?" He raises an eyebrow, smirking.

"You sure?" You hum forwarding it further. He just giggles and takes it, sips a bit down, and nods in satisfaction. "T-that's so good, yn"

"Haha i just mastered the skill of making perfect coffee since i was in uni". You took the mug back that he forwarded. He looks around the sky and the flying birds and smiles appreciatively at your statement, his dimples are just heart melting.

The silence grows along with the journey, but it's all so camly slow and laid back. “You like mornings?” he asks. “Yes, it's peaceful.” you say, gulping down the warm drink. As it runs down your body you feel a lot warmer and more comfortable than before.

"What about you?" You said. "Nah. You know for obvious reasons" you nod, remembering the fact that he's a Dracula who burns if in contact with the sunlight.

"Then…why are you here right now? Aren't you supposed to sleep or something like so you can wander around the night?" You said. "You're right. But I just can't go back to sleep" he says, disturbed.

"And…why? Is it because I woke you up suddenly and now you have a headache. I know it happens. I am sor–" he shushes you by placing a finger above your lips.

"I said it's ok. I don't have a headache" he says, pulling his hand back. You purse your lips and just nod. "Then what is it? If you don't mind telling me" you say.

"It's just that…" he hesitates "i had a nightmare. About someone i love the most" he says. Your heart beats faster. "And now i can't stop thinking about whatever happened" he says and you could see the tears brimming at the rim of his eyes.

You feel it. The pain his voice hit you right in the soul. It's like you've been through what he has experienced. The same pain, hurt, love, heartbreak. It make you vulnerable. It's so overwhelming that you don't even realise when the tears start rolling down your cheeks.

He hears your sobs and gets alert. "Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?" He wraps his hands around you and nests his chin over your shoulder. You continue to clench your finger around the cup as sobs grow.

"I also had a n-nightmare, jungkook. And i hate it. I h-hate whatever i saw but i also want to live some of its parts" you say, crying hard.

"What was it yn? What did you see?" He says and even though you can't see him, you know he is also crying.

"I saw you jungkook. In a car an- and i loved you. So much. But we got into an accident and-" you couldn't complete it but broke down in his arms, snuggling your face in his neck as takes the mug away from you and he hugs you properly.

"You don't need to say it. It's ok, angel" he says and your heart stops. You've felt this. The feeling you get when he calls you that. "What did you see jungkook?" You ask. He takes a while, stays silent and rocks you back forth in his arms.

"I d-don't want to recall it," he says. You slowly pulls back, cupping his face in your hands. His eyes are red, not in the vampire form but because of crying.

"It's wasn't a dream, right?" You ask, and he looks away, closing his eyes and biting his lower lip to conceal the breakdown.

And there he shakes his head. It really wasn't a dream.