safeword

*THIS WAS REQUESTED BY A COMMENTER I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA SO I MADE IT INTO A SMALL CHAPTER*

You and Austin are watching a movie. Suddenly You see him leaning over for a kiss so you go with it but it's leading to him being on top of you. All you think is "shit I'm not ready for this." You two keep on kissing until he asks" are you ready?" You thought to yourself ready for what? In a instant he took off his shirt and said "may I?" You nod but you had a lot of thoughts "aww man are we actually going to do this?" He notices and says " hey y/n we dont have to do this if you want? or we can have a safeword if you feel uncomfortable at any time." You say " yeah that seems a good idea." He begins to kiss you again deep kisses. You hear his pants unzip. You also take yours off too. Revealing your *insert color*  lingerie. He says" is that love spell i smell omg babe that's my favorite", you smile. You can see him kissing you down to your underwear but you say * insert word*!! He says" alright do you wanna watch a movie or play a game. You answer" yeah sure."  He helps you put your clothes on and all you feel is guilt you say" hey umm im sorry we couldn't do it." He replies and says" no worries babe I dont want to force you into something you're not ready for maybe, we can try next time." You smile at him and he smiles back. You two head back to the living room to finish the movie but you end up falling asleep in his arms. 

*HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT 🙏🙏💕💕*