what is this (pt2)

*HEY GUYS LMAOO YALL WERE MAKING ME CACKLE IN THE COMMENTS BUT ANYWAY HERE'S PART 2 😨💕*

The Next Morning

You wake up and check your phone. You see that you have 10 unread messages from Austin. You blatantly ignore it, you know it's going to be him apologizing. You take a shower and get dressed you decide to wear something comfortable since you're not going anywhere. You hear your door bell ring. "I didn't order anything" You thought to yourself. You open the door and there he is. Austin wearing a tuxedo and holding red roses. He says" babe I am soo sorry for hurting you I promise I stopped talking to her." He says" I promise I know that was a dick move and I'm sorry about it... so I just came here to apologize." You say" it's okay but you should have told me you cheated from the start I mean I would have forgive but since you waited and I found out in a different way." He looks up at you, " yeah I should have but seriously I dont want you be mad at me... but I just wanted to ask you, can we just talk about it, I mean you dont have to but I know you want an explanation" He leans in for a kiss, but it was a different kiss it was more passionate and apologetic. " wow I guess you really want me do you?" He exclaims " yea I do want you, I just had to realized I fucked up but I realized I needed to owe you an apology." You smile at him and pat his head " well good that you realized it now give me a few minutes I need to get settled." You invite him inside but he exclaims "hold on now y/n, I wanna make it up to you in two ways." You're confused, what did he mean by that? He asks you "can we go to the bedroom." You hesitated but insisted, he went upstairs and you followed him up there. He point at the bed and says " sit right there." You did as he told. He began to take his rings off. Confused, but waiting for his next move. He asks" it's just something I can do." He takes your pants off along with your panties. And then fingers your clit making you quiver since it's soo good then he puts his magic tongue in action. You're still mad at him but can't be mad at his touch. He goes faster and faster as you whimper and moan more. You have an urge to cum but not yet, you just want to enjoy it. Until he says" I know you want to cum, don't you baby?" You nod and say " yes but can you keep going." He chuckles, " I'll keep going for my baby." In a instant you finally cummed, relieved. He loves the taste of you, " how about we clean up and I'll take you out dinner soo I can have you for dessert."