Kodi

DAY 861

Last night I had a dream about Kodi. She told me I needed to move on and that she would love to see me happy again so she urged me to ask Michiru out on a date. I've decided I do like Michiru and I want to listen to my Girlfriend because I love her so I'm going to apologise to Michiru see how it goes then at the time as her out. So I got up and went to Michirus' house. I knocked on her door and out walked the most stunning girl ive ever seen. She wasn't wearing her goggles and was just in her pjs. " Hey Michiru, why aren't you wearing your goggles?" I asked " Oh... It's you...what do you want, Koda?" she said in an annoyed tone "I- you look stunning without your goggles. How come you aren't wearing them?" I asked again, "Well since you won't stop bothering me about it, it's because I can navigate my house just fine without them and I do find them quite uncomfortable." she replied " Oh, I guess that those bulky things would get uncomfortable, at least they help you see..."  I said "Yeah... Now Koda, please tell me why the hell you are here..." she asked " I'm here to apologise for lashing out on you yesterday. Please forgive me." I said desperately "Well I don't forgive you Koda, If I could see where you are right now I'd slap you, despite the fact I don't really want to forgive you I still want to be your friend Koda." she said solemnly " Well I respect your decisions to not forgive me but I too, would love to stay friends." I left her house feeling a huge wave of emotion, loneliness,sadness, confusion, anger and all of the above. I suppose the love between her and I is broken because of me. I now understand there's actions to your consequences. So I just went home trying not to cry because I'm pretty sure I had lost a friend. I'm sure Michiru doesn't really want to be my friend, she just wanted me to leave.