Koda the simp

DAY 869

One day while watching team Hero fight against team Vermillion I spotted this beautiful girl. She had a notepad and a camera. She was writing down lots of things. She had beautiful icy eyes and a nice ponytail. She had freckles and was tall. After a bit of staring a splat bomb randomly apeared next to me and exploded. I was so distracted that I forgot I was in a dangerous fighting arena where they aren't sued if you are splatted. I woke up in that beautiful girl's arms.  She had tons of people around me doing things to help me. I just stared blankly at her face. Her freckles were all over her face and some even being cut off by her lips. She laid me on my side and started asking me questions. After a bit of questioning she came to the conclusion that she should call Flow for me. Flow came to pick me up and was all worried. " Koda, are you okay?" she said worried I didn't respond I couldn't i just stared at Flow with a sheepish expression on my face. She decided not to question me anymore and took me home. When we got back Flow told me there was a surprise upstairs she couldn't come with me though because she had to upkeep the shop. When I got upstairs I saw Michiru sitting on the couch. When she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh Koda! I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried about you!" she said while kissing me on the check lightly. Wait, why was Michiru here? I thought she hated me! Also why did she just kiss me. "I'm okay. After all, I've been through worse..." I said " Right." she said " Koda?" she said "Yeah" I responded " Can you kiss me?" she asked " W-What's that supposed to mean Mich-" iI said before being interrupted by her lips touching mine. " Koda I still love you and I'm sorry..." she pleaded before I could say anything and she grabbed me by my collar and we both collapsed onto the couch. I decided that I had to stop being afraid of the girl I liked and just kiss her back. " Michiru, I'm sorry for slamming the door in your face, I love your painting and Love you!" She smiled at me and laid her head on my chest. I figured that asking that other octoling out as an act of desperation would be pretty stupid now because Im pretty sure Michiru and I are a thing now. I'm not sure though. I was just so desperate that I thought maybe if I couldn't get the picture of another octolet out of my mind I would ask her out but surely that would be just an act of desperation.