⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ CHAPTER 1 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Only do things that you like...

No one is perfect, yet everyone search for a perfect being rather than be that perfect being for themselves...

We are all attracted to flaws, but our mind covers that flaw, transforming it into something so tempting, so alluring...

And that is called mistake...

Yokohama.. Roppongi.. Shibuya.. These 3 cities are considered to be the most popular areas where the notorious Gang members of Bonten wander around for years, ruling over the fear of the lowest rank, they are considered as the devils of Japan. Anyone hearing their name would pissed on the spot, even a high rank officer or politician would never dare to clash with Bonten besides only one person. That one person was more daring than anyone. So daring that she would follow their paths almost every night, stalking them to find a way to meet the King of Bonten and her name was YN LN. SHE HAD AN AIM

19:48
23 August 2022

Tap... Tap... Tap..

Somewhere in Yokohama, in an abandoned building, considered haunted by the residents around, a loud hammering could be heard.

Cling.. Cling.. Tap..

A soft humming escape your lips as you adventure recklessly inside the building.  Senses alert like a hawk despite having a calm expression, you were dressed in a black attire, with a dim lighted torch in your gloved hands. Since it was abandoned for years, you had to be careful of the debris also making sure not to step on a fragile part of the floor that leads to the stairs. Stopping your hummings, you let out an exhausting sigh and ran your gloved hand on the stairs railings. Forwarding your feet, you stepped down the 12 steps  downward to its basement.

tap...cling.. Cling... Tap..

The hammering became more and more louder as you reached the bottom and last step of the stairs.

"I wasn't expecting you to follow me till here"

A manly voice echoed in the dark, as well as the hammerings stopped. Soon the sound of an iron bar being thrown was heard as it crashed on the hard concrete. A silly smile curled in your lips before your eyes look down at the torch and turned it off.