⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ CHAPTER 2 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Tongue caressing the pearly white teeth, Sanzu stood in silent, his sloppy blue eyes fixated on the slumbering woman in front of him

Tongue caressing the pearly white teeth, Sanzu stood in silent, his sloppy blue eyes fixated on the slumbering woman in front of him. She was so delicate and fragile like a flower that needed to be handle with care.

"So pretty..." He mumbled his inner thoughts hearing her soft snores resonating inside the dark room. Only the light of the sleeping city was reflecting inside through the small spot of the open curtains.

The mullet felt so attracted to her in a way, he sat next to her, avoiding making any brusque noises. Well she was already knocked out with the drugs yet he didn't want to awaken the sleeping beauty as he admires her.

Sanzu unhesitatingly touch her cheeks, stroking it with his pale palm. She was soft.. Too soft against his rough palm. He let this thumb down, caressing her lower plump lips. Oh what wouldn't he give to taste her at least once. An unwanted attraction it was, in fact he knew that attraction is dangerous itself. His gaze keeps on gawking at her as his heart pounded inside his chest. Beating so fast like his drugs used to make him feel.

"...Yn... " he murmured her name softly, oh he loved how his tongue rolled her name. Sanzu was soon developing that foreign yet familiar feeling while looking at her sleeping figure.

"I want to make you mine.. "

Those words.. That he just pronounced was only the beginning of a troublesome event.

2nd POV

2nd POV

"2 days.." You groaned in pain while grabbing your phone in your left hand. The date and time was visible on the screen and it was now 2 days later from the night you were knocked out. Pupils dilating in a slothful manner, you let go of the phone besides you and look up at the white ceiling. Soon a small chuckle escape your chest as it rumbles into a maniacal laughter.

"Ohh manjiro.. Hahaha.." You breathe sharply "I knew you would pull up something like that.. But I'll let you enjoy these vacation.. For now" smirking at yourself, you squirmed to the side, and drag your palm under your cheek.

You knew that Bonten's leader Sano Manjiro was planning to take some vacation, that was the main reason why you followed him up to that abandoned building. Moreover you knew he was setting a trap to knock you out, since he doesn't like revealing himself yet you were too crazy for him. So crazy that despite knowing his plan, you walked right in it.

What wouldn't you do to have a glimpse of him..

It felt nice to hear his voice, that husky deep voice was still resonating in your head,

'I wasn't expecting you to follow me till here'

"I'll follow you everywhere manjiro.. Even to hell.." You mumbled, smiling widely. He was your everything.

You close your eyes reminiscing all the past events where you first encountered him. The memories was as fresh as if it was only yesterday despite its been years ago.

"A murder has been reported by the police force of Shinjuku around 10pm in the night of Tuesday 29 of August. The victim was brutally run over at repetitive time by a delivery lorry. The case was handled by the police which lead to the proof that the victim was killed by an underground organization, notably the Bonten. We are remind you that this enterprise is being searched around the corners of entire Japan and this above is the wanted criminals who are supposedly controlling the organization.."

Slurping on your noodles, you listen attentively to the evening news. Another day, another murder, nothing surprising for you since it became usual hearing those atrocities.

Rolling your eyes, you picked up a piece of meat with your chopsticks and put it in your mouth as the news channel show a picture of the notorious Bonten that a journalist sneakily clicked as the gang members were getting out of a casino. Yet what really caught your attention was when they zoom in at the leader's face, your chopsticks fell off your hands, jaw dropped, eyes widened.

"This is the leader of Bonten going under the name of Sano Manjiro...he is behind the murder of countless innocents.... He is.. "

The rest of the news sounded incoherent the longer you stared at the man, he seemed short in height, his hairstyle an undercut with bleached white, heavy eyebags,

'What a deranged persona' you thought looking at him, as you mumbled his name,

"Sano Manjiro.. I'll make you mine"

For an unknown reason you wanted to approach him, touch him, giving him your warmth as well as protect him.

How funny it was at the thought that Bonten leader needed protection.

"You poor thing.. The world did you dirty, didn't they?" Your soft voice trailed while your feet moved knew their own, getting up from the couch and walked upto the television that was placed on a small cupboard. Your hand rest on the screen, caressing his image,

"Soon, I'll make you mine Manjiro"